Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 27th, 2011, 07:17 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ROYAL WEDDING!!!! Who Cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
While looking through this thread, the weather guy on TV referenced the wedding. Oiy.
Quote:
Perhaps this is a time to consider ditching that TV set?
Actually, I was on my laptop right next to the TV, and my mom was watching the news.

I guess looking back I could've taken the computer downstairs.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 27th, 2011, 07:34 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
While looking through this thread, the weather guy on TV referenced the wedding. Oiy.
Quote:
Perhaps this is a time to consider ditching that TV set?
Actually, I was on my laptop right next to the TV, and my mom was watching the news.

I guess looking back I could've taken the computer downstairs.
If I hear "Prince William" or "Kate Middleton" one more time I'm gonna lose it.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Like Lord Pyre, I know nothing about it beyond that there is some sort of royal wedding and it is in England. That and The Deadliest Warrior just gave me the names. Maybe us Wisconsinites are doing something right.

Chardar implies that there is something of historic significance about it. What is that? (That's a real question since I'm obviously missing info about something that apparently has a lot of people worked up.)

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't care one way or the other, I turn the channel if it comes up (whether it be pro or con). I remember when I got married so I just feel sorry for William and Kate and the pressure of the whole thing being on the world stage. Bonus points if they just go ahead and fly to Vegas the night before the event!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:56 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I feel sorry for the British taxpayers more than anything else. This is a pointless spectacle that flushes their money down the toilet.

But! I feel that same way when US Presidents go all over the country on my dime to campaign for their re-election...

Old April 27th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well I certainly don't care about the royal wedding, I just put it up there on the list with so many other things that get over-hyped, over-sensationalized and over-rated by the media.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

This is no different than any other ridiculously lavish waste of money wedding that any rich, spoiled and entitled couple would have. So much money spent on this event in a horribly poor global economy just makes me sick. Because they are supposedly of royal blood (whatever that means anymore) it gets big time TV coverage and hype. IMO I think Bill Gates should wear a crown on his head and call himself the King of Computers, it'd make as much sense as the British royal family in this day and age.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 28th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It's a wedding of a guy who is set to inherit a paper crown, and the girl is getting a wedding she could barely dream about on the nation's dime (ten pence? quid? Is there a Brit equivalent for that saying?). I would rather hear about celebrity weddings, because they (presumably) earned the money to pay for the opulence, and they will be more likely to make as big of a spectacle when they break up within a few years.
Old April 28th, 2011, 12:12 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Didn't we fight a war to get rid of these guys?

Agent Minivann's graphic sums it up perfectly for me.
Old April 28th, 2011, 12:27 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I honestly just stopped watching the news for a while because of all the stinking hooplah over it. Glad the day's almost here so I can see the weather without annoyance. >:^(

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 28th, 2011, 08:44 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There's a group of people who are interested in the lives of celebrities. I suspect that the people who are interested in the royal wedding are also interested in the lives of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. To each his own.
Old April 28th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe we should petition Prince William to play Heroscape. Then maybe the royals can buy the rights to it and put it out again.

That's the only way I can be convinced to give a flying rat's _ _ _ about the whole thing.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General