Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2015, 08:22 AM

Scorpion5 is surprisingly tart
Re: Ohio NHSD discussion 2015

Hi all-
I rec'd an email stating to post here on HS....I guess to gather who still plays/has the game. Anyway, I hope this is the correct location to post!
SC
Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Scorpion5 are you part of the crew with @ManTrainChooChoo , @MattserTruckRally , and @jacob_j_p , or with @No, David, No , @RollItOnTop and others?

Been a long time since I went to NHSD, but I should be able to go to 10/18 or 10/25 as long as I have 3 weeks notice for work. I could even bring a couple maps worth if needed.
Old October 8th, 2015, 06:29 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

National Ohio Heroscape Day 11/7/15

No Limit Games
1217 East Stroop Rd
Kettering, Oh. 45429
In between Grieve Hardware & Special Occasions Party Supply
tel:1-937-938-6442

Dice roll at 11:30 with 4x 50min. rounds. A possible Fifth or Final Two.

Cut The Cake 2.0
Army: 540 points, 24 spaces. No Marvel. C3V/SOV allowed.
For this event, each player will bring one army. Each map will already have two armies stationed at the map, which will be provided. These two armies stay at the map throughout the whole event. Before each game there will be a dice-off by the players. The winner of the dice-off will chose to Cut the Cake, or defer to the other player. Whoever Cuts the Cake, will chose two of the four armies that will be used in the game. The other player will chose which of those two armies they will play, leaving the other one for their opponent to use.

The armies stationed at the maps will be selected based on either..
- Units not often used but more viable on certain terrain. An example would be the Obsidian Guards on a lava map.
- Newer units, that a lot of us haven't had a chance to play.
- Less used units.

I can handle bringing all the maps and armies stationed at the maps however if you would like to bring any of these, please let me know.

Players are encouraged to bring a prize for the prize table. I will be bringing a painted set of Magic:AotP & other stuff

I will keep updating this thread.

Attending:
FOJ
Storm Shadow
Wookie

Maps:

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; October 16th, 2015 at 04:59 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day