Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 19th, 2010, 07:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Minions of Utgar

killergoat72 also had Heirloom and Isamu for 520.

Here in Colorado, Daniel played five squads of Minions, plus the Marro Warriors, for 600 points. He couldn't do much against my fire elementals, but he won every other game he played (fairly comfortably, from what I saw) and took down the title.
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Minions are a little similar to goblins in that they are quite good but have a few brutal potential matchups.
Old March 5th, 2011, 11:50 PM

Argonaut Apollo Woo who?

I don't know too much about these guys but I will say this, they laugh at Ogre Pulverizers.

OG Gamer, Noob Scaper.
Old March 7th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They laugh at most things, to be honest...mostly while those things are dying...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:51 PM

mupton0916 Woo who?

Man these guys work well with Torin...

Just roll 2-3 sets with him slowly, daring ranged squads to attack you. If you really want to juggle some OM's, send Raelin too, and just leave the whole pack sitting there in the middle of the field, begging to be attacked, while you move your ranged around behind them.

If a hero comes in close or someone tries to get to your screened range, blow them up with minions.
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mupton0916 View Post
Man these guys work well with Torin...

Just roll 2-3 sets with him slowly, daring ranged squads to attack you. If you really want to juggle some OM's, send Raelin too, and just leave the whole pack sitting there in the middle of the field, begging to be attacked, while you move your ranged around behind them.

If a hero comes in close or someone tries to get to your screened range, blow them up with minions.
Neat idea. Reminds me that I haven't played Torin in ages.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Has abyone ever used Utgar's Orders? I can't figure out a strategy in which it would be useful.
Old July 26th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Has abyone ever used Utgar's Orders? I can't figure out a strategy in which it would be useful.
Yep. I don't think I've ever played Runa without the Minions (which might mean I've never put an order marker on her, huh, hadn't thought of it like that before). You can keep Runa involved and then, when appropriate, be reckless, knowing that if she survives you can have another go at Mitonsouling or if she doesn't the Minions are poised and ready.

I've used it with Taelord too, but never very effectively. I think Taelord works better with ranged units.
Old July 26th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I've used it successfully with Taelord a few times when facing another slow melee army.

Earlier this month I finally used it with Runa (first time I ever fielded her-no successful Mitensoul rolls, but lots of successful defense rolls allowed 6 Minions to take out 20 Sacred Band with only 1 casualty ).

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 26th, 2011, 08:55 PM

rommel1369 is surprisingly tart

I bet Tor-Kul-Na would love to squish these guys Throw some nagrubs in to tie the opponent down and to feed him.

A few maps http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30190
Good Trades-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX, Vydar, generalgina, chaoserver
Old July 27th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Read the Book of Runa. Basically you move her up with the Minions shielding her with thier wings. Once the opponent is focused on the minions, yuo can use their OM to pop Runa out and Mitonsoul your opponent. Not incredibly effective, but definitely the best use for Utgar's Orders...it also provides an escape for Taelord if you find him unexpectedly threatened, or needing to move him because your guys moved outside of his aura...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:14 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Read the Book of Runa. Basically you move her up with the Minions shielding her with thier wings. Once the opponent is focused on the minions, yuo can use their OM to pop Runa out and Mitonsoul your opponent. Not incredibly effective, but definitely the best use for Utgar's Orders...it also provides an escape for Taelord if you find him unexpectedly threatened, or needing to move him because your guys moved outside of his aura...
Check out Runa's Unit Strategy Review, too. I went into Utgar's Orders a bit, and it's pretty much a must-have for Runa. It allows you to adapt your strategy to your opponent, and to "strike" (Runa doesn't really strike unless she gets really lucky, but she does catch your opponent off guard) when they aren't expecting it.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units