Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 5th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
The Let's Talk About Funny Battle's Thread,and a rivalry too

Ok this thread is where you name a funny battle and if you wanna fight some buddy name 'em it's 500 points of any type of army and don't forget talk about funny battles! :banana:

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:04 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
This is an interesting idea...unfortunately, I don't think you'll get too many replies, seeing as how most people like to play the matches themselves. I was halfway reluctant to join the battle leagues, but this would help a cross-country rivalry. *cough cough*Einar's Puppy*cough cough*
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:15 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Need a cough drop?
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cheery or :banana: flavored...preferably the :banana:. The person who created this thread...
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
oh well that's a bummer i geuss it might not work well it was a try so you guys got any armies though?
:banana:

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:19 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
yes, 100 point armies agent carr.
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Midol, King of PMS

what i said 500 points! :banana: (love the banana! LOVE IT!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Midol, King of PMS

OMG! I just figured out heroscape elffy is insulting me!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 6th, 2008, 05:48 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Wow. Thats all I can say. You just now figured it out? And if we must do 100...I'm breaking the rules...Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, and Retchets=295. I win, Carr dies
Old March 6th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Midol, King of PMS

WTF!?? :banana: IT'S 500 points you insulter friend person!!!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Am I supposed to be the horse? If I am, I am shunning you from society.
Old March 6th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Midol, King of PMS

No. The horse is my stress reliever. I hit it when I'm about to hit someone else(or shoot).

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports