Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
<Random Song Title>

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Always get multiple sets of commons. I have found that if you're stingy when you buy that first set, you'll just find yourself in a situation later when the sets you're after are unavailable (::Spite does the "grut grumble" :: ).
This is the most important thing to remember! (Stupid Wave 1...)
Old December 19th, 2008, 09:45 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: <Random Song Title>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Always get multiple sets of commons. I have found that if you're stingy when you buy that first set, you'll just find yourself in a situation later when the sets you're after are unavailable (::Spite does the "grut grumble" :: ).
This is the most important thing to remember! (Stupid Wave 1...)
Wave 1 was all over my TRU last holiday season because they dragged everything out of storage. This year, they have about 40 FB to get rid of and then they start that whole "Not carrying HS anymore" thing. I can't believe I missed my chance.

But seriously, gotezman, I have bought plenty of singular commons packs just to try them out before going all-in and deciding to buy more. The first thing I have discovered, without exception, is "They would be good if only I had more of them." Just get 3 to start with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles