Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 17th, 2010, 02:20 AM

Remi Woo who?
Re: How to use Krav Magas, and other Vydar units.

I think that pretty much sums it up
Old December 17th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Thing 2 Woo who?

I'm not entirely certain but I think that this thread was originally looking for a way to defeat the Krav Maga Agents by using Einar, so I'm going to go ahead and give it a try.
You're answer is... SAMURAI!!!
The three Unique Samurai Squads are all fast enough to catch the Krav Maga Agents (The Izumi and Tagawa each have 6 move and the Kozuke have charging assault) and I for one particularly like the idea of using your opponent's Krav Maga Agents to power up your Tagawa Samurai.
Kaemon Awa may work as well since his seven range matches that of the Krav Maga Agents, but from what I've seen Stealth Dodge, I'd stick to melee. Then again, if you're using all three Unique Samurai Squads anyway you might want to throw in Hatamato Taro for the defense bonus. Who knows? This may even be your oppurtunity to get Kato Katsuro's points worth (although I somehow doubt it).
Old December 17th, 2010, 07:47 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing 2 View Post
I'm not entirely certain but I think that this thread was originally looking for a way to defeat the Krav Maga Agents by using Einar, so I'm going to go ahead and give it a try.
You're answer is... SAMURAI!!!
The three Unique Samurai Squads are all fast enough to catch the Krav Maga Agents (The Izumi and Tagawa each have 6 move and the Kozuke have charging assault) and I for one particularly like the idea of using your opponent's Krav Maga Agents to power up your Tagawa Samurai.
Kaemon Awa may work as well since his seven range matches that of the Krav Maga Agents, but from what I've seen Stealth Dodge, I'd stick to melee. Then again, if you're using all three Unique Samurai Squads anyway you might want to throw in Hatamato Taro for the defense bonus. Who knows? This may even be your oppurtunity to get Kato Katsuro's points worth (although I somehow doubt it).
There is a map with a hill traversed by road that was the site of a particularly memorable example of this early on in my Heroscape experience. My Kozuke charged over the hill with the road bonus and destroyed chas' Krav before they could deploy.
Old December 17th, 2010, 08:25 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

I find if I RUN FIRST, then SHOOT...well, that's a game changer right there.
Old December 17th, 2010, 09:30 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
That is gonna be one hard startegy to beat right there, man!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 18th, 2010, 01:27 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing 2 View Post
I'm not entirely certain but I think that this thread was originally looking for a way to defeat the Krav Maga Agents by using Einar...
You must have some kind of psychic power to think that when the first post was simply... "Run. Shoot."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
I liked "Run. Shoot." better, it doesn't matter who goes first. Not to mention where to run and who to shoot are up to the player... very tactical. It's like those sci-fi/horror movies with the "Shoot anything that moves." line.
Old December 18th, 2010, 03:52 AM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

When it comes to drafting, these guys are not all that good. Counter with PK's, Cyprien, EOV, Drake, even Marcu.

I am sure I missed a bunch too.

Tournament wise, these guys are great though. Just bring something to counter them, rats and Q9. Greenscales with Nilf anyone? Of course your doomed if you see Stingers across the board.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles