Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old March 12th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Carnival of Carnage Map

The Book of Carnival of Carnage Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forests, 2 Marvel Master Sets, 2 Ticalla Jungles Sets, Swarm of the Marro Master Set

Carnival of Carnage Bio - In this condemned old carnival, there are many dangerous pieces of equipment and rides with a notice that states: DANGER!, out of order - has not received maintenance since 1998. KEEP OFF. Over the old Laughter House Of Jokes, someone has vandalized the sign with bright green spray paint by putting an S at the beginning of the word Laughter, and turned the s in Jokes into an R....

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by A3n; September 26th, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:18 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Carnival of Carnage Map

Looks very fun! Have you built this map? Is it stable? Do the bridge pieces fit that closely to each other?
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:22 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have not built the entire map yet, but I have built the different parts of it before, like the warehouse/tower combo, the ajoining road walls, the 2 amusement ride structures in the middle, and everything else is pretty basic.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure if I like all the trees. Usually carnivals have a nice central fairway with all the booths lined up along that ... and isn't so close to nature.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2010, 12:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

that does look like a lot of fun. I will need to build those ride structures they look a like they would be unstable (like carney rides ).

Cheers
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:28 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not sure if I like all the trees. Usually carnivals have a nice central fairway with all the booths lined up along that ... and isn't so close to nature.
Actually, I like them - it gives it a feel of abandonment and dilapidation.
Old March 13th, 2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
that does look like a lot of fun. I will need to build those ride structures they look a like they would be unstable (like carney rides ).

Cheers
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, I like them - it gives it a feel of abandonment and dilapidation.
OK - if it's "abandoned carnival" that's the goal here, I could roll with it. I just thought from the title that it was supposed to be an active carnival, in which case it's not quite working for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM

If the trees are clustered in one or two areas, would it look better, or should I get rid of them all together?
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Keep the trees. They look good and break up line of sight.

The old carnivals had trees for shade along the walkways, at least the ones I remember did.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post

The old carnivals had trees for shade along the walkways, at least the ones I remember did.
OK.

Obviously, pulling off a carnival theme with Heroscape terrain is tough, but do you have any ideas to make this map feel more like a carnival? I feel that I have gone as far as I can with this one. If anything gets changed, it is up to you guys to suggest it... I am all out of ideas.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:21 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post

I agree.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios