Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 21st, 2011, 08:34 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Hmmm, if it's Oct 15th, then I might be able to make it again. Had a blast last year.
Screw those stupid treasure glyph traps taking off my Hydra heads....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 21st, 2011, 11:22 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I can make sure Sarah doesn't come so people have a chance!
Old July 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

I agree Columbus is ideal. Last year was wicked awesome: tons of people, tons of space, well organized. It took a lot of work on the part of the "Columbus Crew," so I think doing it there again would be up to them.

I've been doing some tourneys around Cincinnati, so I could do something down there if Columbus doesn't pan out. I can only get ten boards out of my collection, and the place I've been using won't fit much more than that (maybe 13 boards if we really mash them in).

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old July 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

By the way, if you want to win, you should probably play 4th Mass.

I can't stand playing Mass, so I won't be winning. I will play something ridiculous and probably have my worst tourney showing ever.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; July 21st, 2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Though I don't know how I can do worse than an 0-2-drop at the Origins Main Event....
Old July 21st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
I can make sure Sarah doesn't come so people have a chance!
No...I need my rematch

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Who knows, I might come. I might not. Gotta see about my work schedule(I often work on Saturdays so...). If Sarah is that good, I'll play someone else. Of course the only prize I could bring would be straight cash...what's wrong with that?

So in conclusion, this post was almost worthless.

Cheers

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Turn's out I still exist! Who knew? Anyway I will come to this again, the Columbus location was good, but if it is the same date as last year then I will have to leave early again. (Also if it runs as long I guess.)
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

My Votes:

Columbus
Standard pre-draft
Somewhere Between 515-565 (end in 5)
I suggest we allow C3V&SoV cards/figures if by then they have released their first wave. I would also prefer approved CUC cards be allowed as well, but I might get slapped for suggesting that.
The Fire Swamp be added - at it was more the map than Nick that defeated me last year and I want a rematch.
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I want to stab fireswamp in it's fiery face!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
My Votes:

Columbus
Standard pre-draft
Somewhere Between 515-565 (end in 5)
I suggest we allow C3V&SoV cards/figures if by then they have released their first wave. I would also prefer approved CUC cards be allowed as well, but I might get slapped for suggesting that.
The Fire Swamp be added - at it was more the map than Nick that defeated me last year and I want a rematch.
Old August 1st, 2011, 02:04 PM

Screw you all and your boring melee bonding armies!!!MWaHaHa

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:42 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
I want to stab fireswamp in it's fiery face
I sort of like it.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

I've talked with jacob_jp and ManTrain and we'll try to get something started for Columbus, preferably at the same location that we had last year. If we cannot do it, I'll let you guys know sooner then later so people can set up in other locations.

Grenade lobbyist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day