Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2008, 01:06 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker
Re: Madtown Throwdown! Madison, WI NHSD Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenmojo View Post
So I haven't checked the site in awhile and just noticed this today and would be able to make it to the tournament this weekend. Would it still be cool if I came down even though the deadline to sign up was yesterday??
Uh, can you bring a map? I suppose we could accomidate you, but the logistics are getting tight in that area. We have only one back-up map in case something untoward happens and we'd need to use that to fit you in.

So, if you can bring a map, there's no problem. If you can't, let me know right away so I can make arrangements.
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:24 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post
Quote:
So I haven't checked the site in awhile and just noticed this today and would be able to make it to the tournament this weekend. Would it still be cool if I came down even though the deadline to sign up was yesterday??
Uh, can you bring a map? I suppose we could accomidate you, but the logistics are getting tight in that area. We have only one back-up map in case something untoward happens and we'd need to use that to fit you in.

So, if you can bring a map, there's no problem. If you can't, let me know right away so I can make arrangements.
I'm short one jungle set for the map, so I couldn't bring one. It's cool if you can't fit me in, I just thought I'd give it a shot.
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I'm short one jungle set for the map, so I couldn't bring one. It's cool if you can't fit me in, I just thought I'd give it a shot.
That will work. If you can bring a map minus one jungle set, we'll be fine. Just be sure to arrive around 12:30 so we'll have time to set your map up.
Old October 16th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

That will work. If you can bring a map minus one jungle set, we'll be fine. Just be sure to arrive around 12:30 so we'll have time to set your map up.[/quote]

Awesome! Thank you so much!
Old October 16th, 2008, 02:16 PM

Sirpongo has disabled reputation

You just made Kobu's day. He gets to participate now! (unless someobody is a no-show...but hopefully that won't happen)
Old October 16th, 2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirpongo View Post
You just made Kobu's day. He gets to participate now! (unless someobody is a no-show...but hopefully that won't happen)
Heh. I think it would be easier to just run the thing, but I won't complain. Well, as long as I get to utterly crush Sirpongo. And MrBarkypants for good measure.
Old October 16th, 2008, 04:49 PM

iamawesome Woo who?

I will possibly be attending with two friends, as it is a long commute and parental permission will be the ultimate ruling. but for now, add three more possibilities on there please
Old October 16th, 2008, 05:41 PM

What is this madness? 4 more players after the deadline? I don't know if we can even make enough maps to support more... I know Steve has almost enough to make a map (short 1 jungle terrain) if that helps. I'm sure he'd help out if needed.

@Kobu
You saw the fury of my army on Wednesday. I will destroy you!
Old October 16th, 2008, 05:59 PM

WotC stuff has been received, thank you Truth and Grungebob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawesome View Post
I will possibly be attending with two friends, as it is a long commute and parental permission will be the ultimate ruling. but for now, add three more possibilities on there please
I can accommodate one more person with the current maps. If you are bringing two more, you'll need to bring at least two jungle sets with you, and preferable, a whole other map. The deadline to sign up was yesterday and I cannot procure more maps with this short notice.

Quote:
What is this madness? 4 more players after the deadline? I don't know if we can even make enough maps to support more... I know Steve has almost enough to make a map (short 1 jungle terrain) if that helps. I'm sure he'd help out if needed.

@Kobu
You saw the fury of my army on Wednesday. I will destroy you!
I would appreciate Steve's jungle and any other. I was going to ask someone to bring one to make sure we've got enough for Queenmojo.

Also Sirpongo, you only played against my joke armies yesterday. My real army is 10 times more vicious. Here is the army list:

Agent Skahen x 5 = 600 points

Did I mention that she is a common hero, but just when I use her?
Old October 16th, 2008, 06:09 PM

Drats!!! Well then obviously the rules can be bent to our wills, so Marvel will be available to only me. Krug & Hulk duo for the win!

Do you want me to ask Steve to make as much of a map as he can, or just bring his x1 Jungle terrain?
Old October 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Drats!!! Well then obviously the rules can be bent to our wills, so Marvel will be available to only me. Krug & Hulk duo for the win!
Sure, that will work when you run the next tournament.

Quote:
Do you want me to ask Steve to make as much of a map as he can, or just bring his x1 Jungle terrain?
The map would help out.
Old October 16th, 2008, 09:22 PM

iamawesome Woo who?

...oops.... didnt see the deadline. can we join as a single team, maybe switch off battles or something?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day