Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sports: NFL

I love the Ravens. I really like Rice, Flacco, Boldin, Ngata, Reed, and Ayandejebo.

I am not a fan of Ray Lewis much, or the ridiculous over the top coverage and antics.

I dont blame anyone for not liking Ray Lewis but I think it is unfair to not like the team or the organization or the other players. (All of whcih seem to be pretty upstanding)

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I'm with mostnof the non-Ravens/Niners fans. I really don't care this year. I'd rather see the Ravens. But really only becuase of my ditaste for Jim and Kaepernick.

The only player I have an issue with on the Ravens is Pollard. (For obvious reasons)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, of all the parties involved that I don't care for (including Flacco and the Ravens organization itself for stealing a team from Cleveland), Jim's probably at the top of this list, so I think I'm going Ravens here.

Also, if my Lions don't win, I don't want anyone in the NFC to win.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
I'm with mostnof the non-Ravens/Niners fans. I really don't care this year. I'd rather see the Ravens. But really only becuase of my ditaste for Jim and Kaepernick.

The only player I have an issue with on the Ravens is Pollard. (For obvious reasons)
Pollard's an interesting character. Off the field he is very articulate and has said he wouldn't let his kids play football because it's too dangerous. Then he goes on the field and routinely gets these "defenseless receiver" flags. I don't think he's really a headhunter, like some others, but he is absolutely guilty of blowing up defenseless receivers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Good luck to the Ravens and Niners fans here. Enjoy the game!

I really don't care at all who wins this game today. Kaep irritates me, Harbaugh (Jim) does as well, Ray Lewis is an all time great, but his antics are too much for me so I'm not even sure if I'll even watch the game. If I do it will be the 2nd half.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:16 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, of all the parties involved that I don't care for (including Flacco and the Ravens organization itself for stealing a team from Cleveland),

Review the football history Baltimore stole nothing from Cleveland. The city had a chance to keep the team, and when it did leave, they kept the colors, name, records, everything. The were even garunteed a new franchise within like 5 years. (and got it within 3)

Baltimore on the other hand, lost the colts. They moved out in the middle of the night, without so much as a thanks. We lost our records, colors, everything. NFL history has the Indianapolis Colts as two time superbowl winners. Not even mentioning that the first of which came while the team played in Baltimore.

To each their own. Everyone can have their own reasons for liking or not liking a team. This one just struck me as odd.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Putting 50 on 49ners and the over.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I'd say under. The over/under is 47.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They both have good defense and I think the NFC was much better that the AFC top to bottom this year. So if I were to bet it would be SF & the under. I'm going to cheer for Baltimore and a lot of scoring though.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

GO RAVENS.

Even though I love the Patriots. I have to pick, so Ravens it is.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Great first half thus far!

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, of all the parties involved that I don't care for (including Flacco and the Ravens organization itself for stealing a team from Cleveland),
Baltimore on the other hand, lost the colts. They moved out in the middle of the night, without so much as a thanks. We lost our records, colors, everything.
Not everything. We still have the Colts marching band!

Ravens up at the half, 21-6. Let's keep it going!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV