Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old June 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga

The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga
Aquilla's Alliance - "Heroes of the Quagmire"

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.

Character Bio: The murky swamp planet Marr teams with alien life, its species locked in a constant struggle for survival. From rot and decay, from the putrid slime beneath that world’s watery surface, comes a strange new form of life. Born from death, the marro are soulless killers. They seek always to spread their infection, choking out all other life. The marro are gene-splicers. They’ve engineered themselves into a super-species. They grow organic weapons, and they fuse their organic bodies with refined ore, making themselves into weapons. They’ve produced beings with such supernatural intelligence that they can invade the minds of other living organisms and bring them under their control, while genetically engineering others of their race to be mindless pawns. One of the great successes of the marro’s recombinant technology is the building of the Hivelords. These uber-organisms have few genetic equals in all the known worlds. Wo-Sa-Ga, genetically constructed to mimic the traits of the marro’s viper enemies, is one such success.

(Images courtesy of Truth )
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
- ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury
As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, Wo-Sa-Ga may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.
- MARRDEN NAGRUBS : Hivelord Life Bonding
As a Hivelord, Wo-Sa-Ga may benefit from Mardden Nagrub's HIVELORD LIFE BONDING activation bonus and life enhancement.

- SU-BAK-NA : Hive Supremacy
Belonging to the Marro race, Wo-Sa-Ga may benefit from Su-Bak-Na’s HIVE SUPREMACY d20 enhancement.
Synergy Benefits Offered
N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Wo-Sa-Ga
First Impressions:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18749
Power Ranking and Master Index
Although she has the potential to kill a Major in one attack, she is nowhere near as beefy as Tor-Kul-Na. B-
Unit Strategy Review
TBA

Last edited by Revdyer; November 3rd, 2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM

darkmantle has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga

Potentially a fantastic hero killer without being too expensive, I like him a lot, and I also like that WoTC is adding more point values that end in 5.
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:31 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker

SHE has got to be the most attractive of all the Marro figures! She also fits nicely with the Hive and leaves a lot of room for commons.
Old June 24th, 2008, 11:11 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

Hey Burq!
.................(Mindshackle)

but back to the subject,
i like Wo-Sa-Ga even though i havent used Her much yet,
sh seem pretty formidable backed by some nagrubs,

DeadEye
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:03 AM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

Hey, Burq!

I want to take one of your sisters out on a date, but I don't know which one to take...
Should I take the one with bad-skin that will kill me? ... or the big wormy one that will flatten me to death?

Hey! I can't move again. What are you doing with the gun, Burq?! I'll give you my percentage!!

Fun as that was...

That she can crush large figures makes her a pretty good counter to some of the large heroes that are otherwise immune to a lot of those insta-kills (Majors Q9, Q10, and X17... I mean you guys!).
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:09 AM

Slayer Dragonwing is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalignantT View Post
That she can crush large figures makes her a pretty good counter to some of the large heroes that are otherwise immune to a lot of those insta-kills (Majors Q9, Q10, and X17... I mean you guys!).
I'm not so sure about that, it says "inflicts at least x wounds" not "rolls at least x skulls" like some other units do (I'm thinking mostly units with maul or a smilar ability). Doesn't that mean that they actually have to take at least 2 wounds? I mean that's still useful, but not quite as useful as an ability that just causes death. Still, I guess the fact that it affects large units overshadows that.

Also, awesome looking model and I can't wait to test her out with a couple units of Negrubs. Alas, I think picking her up will have to wait until after I get my hands on Su-Bak-Na, but once I have both the combo possibilities are frightening.
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:48 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Dragonwing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalignantT View Post
I'm not so sure about that, it says "inflicts at least x wounds" not "rolls at least x skulls" like some other units do (I'm thinking mostly units with maul or a smilar ability). Doesn't that mean that they actually have to take at least 2 wounds? I mean that's still useful, but not quite as useful as an ability that just causes death. Still, I guess the fact that it affects large units overshadows that.
Yes, the figure has to take 2 wounds first before WSG may attempt Coil Crush. Still, after that, Coil Crush has better than a 1 in 4 chance of destroying the figure- almost 1 in 3 if SBN is in play. I share your apprehension, but I think that just means we'll have to play her until we discover which figures she works particularly well against. Surely you don't mind a little trial-and-error?
Old June 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WSG's Coil Crush works... 100% of the time!

Okay, not really, but I've seen it attempted 3 times and seen it work 3 times. And with 6 attack, it's not too hard to inflict 2 wounds on most heroes - not to mention most squaddies don't stand a chance, either. Her biggest problem is that 4 defense/4 life with melee combination, which is Kee-Mo-Shi's problem. And no Jungle bonus. Keep some of them yummy Nagrubs handy.
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:08 AM

Galaxy Crusher has disabled reputation

I've been enjoying leaving WSG in the start zone and sending Finn and Thorgrim off to be a nuisance. When they're dead I put them both on WSG and my opponent has a attack 7 defence 5 tank heading their way. More chance of getting the two wounds needed to try for a coil crush too.

Although I say I enjoy doing this its not so good when Cyprien comes swooping in and rolls a 20 for chilling touch to end my fun!
Old June 27th, 2008, 12:30 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was playing a team game against myself, and Wo-Sa-Ga just coil crushed my ally's Ne-Gok-Sa. It really wasn't too difficult - Ne-Gok-Sa came charging with his Groks, and the one Grok he managed to get adjacent to Wo-Sa-Ga did three wounds. Wo-Sa-Ga then unleashes her vengeance and kills Ne-Gok-Sa absurdly easily. As such, I am now convinced that if you are facing Ne-Gok-Sa, be prepared to run from Wo-Sa-Ga if you can't kill her in one turn... far, far away. The good news was that Me-Burq-Sa promptly shot Wo-Sa-Ga in the face and caught her on a whiff, killing her.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

It' fairly difficult to get 2 wounds in with 6 vs 6 dice, not to mention a successful 15+. One game shouldn't convince you of anything*. Losing a tank with 5 life normally backed by 6 defense in one shot can't be fun, though.

*Unless that game is your first game of Heroscape. In which case it convinces you Heroscape is an awesome game.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 27th, 2008, 02:54 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

My only couple of WSG experiences have been very bad. One game, SuJoah completely wrecked her before she got to even think about eating a Nagrub. In the next game, Denrick and a squad of Knights killed her in one turn.

Now, I know that SuJoah + Spiders and Denrick + KoW aren't some of her best matchups, but it seems very easy to kill her with those 4-4 stats. Much easier than Kaemon Awa it seems. I blame this on 1) Range, 2) Counterstrike scaring people and 3) WSG is way scarier than Kaemon and she gets attacked a lot more.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units