Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 11th, 2015, 08:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The River that was Red

@TheAverageFan @William099
So rather off-topic here, but:
I have arrived at the conclusion that I need to write one more fan fiction before Code 4114. I am, unfortunately, running out of ideas. I have some, but I haven't written them for a reason, so I think my best bet would be something entirely new.
On that note... what would you guys say to a tale set in Icaria, home of the dragons? Things are far from set in stone - the idea occurred to me just today - but it's the best setting I have so far, and I wanted to know what you think before proceeding. It would probably include - though not feature - Vervalsing, from my LBV series (no previous reading of said series required).
~TGRF.
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, why not? There's a lot of untapped potential for that mysterious planet, so you could more or less do whatever you like with it.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 14th, 2015, 02:39 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are the chapters for Tuesday and today:
Book 3 - Chapter Two
Joy in the Dark Shadows

Spoiler Alert!

Book 3 - Chapter Three
Resistance

Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old May 16th, 2015, 05:58 PM

And now, to complete your day, a chapter from me, actually on time for a change!
Book Three - Chapter Four
Where the Tunnel Ends

Spoiler Alert!

Book 3 has now been completed. Coming up: the final and fourth book. Get ready!
~TGRF.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 03:44 PM

So... am I sensing a lack of interest in this?
~TGRF.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 07:45 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
So... am I sensing a lack of interest in this?
~TGRF.
No way man I'm totally here... and I voted for one of the other stories too!

~TAF

Old May 25th, 2015, 01:15 PM

Book Four - Chapter One
The Last Blow

Spoiler Alert!

Book Four - Chapter Two
The Council of Enemies

Spoiler Alert!

Get ready. The final battle fast approaches in the next chapter! Prepare for the epic climax to The River that was Red. Coming tomorrow.
~TGRF.
Old May 25th, 2015, 02:54 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
@TheAverageFan @William099
So rather off-topic here, but:
I have arrived at the conclusion that I need to write one more fan fiction before Code 4114. I am, unfortunately, running out of ideas. I have some, but I haven't written them for a reason, so I think my best bet would be something entirely new.
On that note... what would you guys say to a tale set in Icaria, home of the dragons? Things are far from set in stone - the idea occurred to me just today - but it's the best setting I have so far, and I wanted to know what you think before proceeding. It would probably include - though not feature - Vervalsing, from my LBV series (no previous reading of said series required).
~TGRF.
I'd love this! And as far as my silence. I just never got around to subscribing to the thread and missed all the updates.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 25th, 2015, 05:26 PM

Now both River that was Red and Heart of Vengeance have one chapter remaining??? Things are really heating up!

~TAF

Old May 25th, 2015, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Now both River that was Red and Heart of Vengeance have one chapter remaining??? Things are really heating up!

~TAF
Wait, what? Oh no... I was supposed to post the last part of The Heart 25 days ago! I'm glad we'll be fixing the deadlines in the new Codex, two months is just way too long to go with only one chapter. I've posted the final part of Ragnak.

There are actually three chapters left in Red. I will probably post them all together though, as the last two are short, and primarily resolution.

~TGRF.
Old May 28th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have read up to book three. Thought I should post that it has been rather enjoyable so far.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:07 PM

Thanks Crixus.
I will post the last chapters on Saturday.
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction