Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2008, 10:38 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NEWS: No Prize Support For NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I know I will continue to play for years to come, but things won't be the same.

Ya but you are a freak of nature. Most folks will be Ebay-ing their collection within a 6 months.
Why do you always have to be the pessimist? It's very off-putting.

Good things come to those who wait
That's all I needed. Thank you!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:00 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Trust me, I'm not about to drive halfway across the country to play Heroscape for the prizes. I could just about buy anything they'd be willing to give away for what it would cost me in gas. Hell, for that matter I never play well enough to win anyway. I'm coming to meet folks from here like that pessimist Hahn.

So WoTC ... keep your prizes... and I already got my skahen, so that means somebody at the OVAH event gets my ticket

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old September 23rd, 2008, 09:48 AM

BoB Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Battlelore has not been bought, but was transferred (much like HeroScape was) from Days Of Wonder to Fantasy Flight.
I'm fairly certain FFG and DoW are wholly seperate businesses. So, yes I think Battlore was "sold" to FFG.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You are correct sir.

Rumor @ GC was that FFG was looking to buy another well loved mini game but went with Battle Lore instead.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day