Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Ursa

The Book of Ursa

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

Comic PDF

Comic PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #044 / Ursa.

Character Bio - Long ago on Krypton, Ursa was a proud young commander, leading the elite Black Zero unit. When the Kryptonian Science Council discovered that two of their most revered scientists, Jor-El and Non, had determined that in a short matter of time, Krypton would suffer geothermic upheaval that would destroy the entire planet, they branded the two as heretics and sent General Zod and his militants to Jor-El's laboratory to arrest he and Non. Ursa was in charge of placing the two scientists under arrest and handing them over to the council. The Science Council administered a stern warning to them, and set them free. But when Zod and Ursa learned that the scientists were correct, they left the military to join Non's mission to alert the people of Krypton to the impending doom. Soon, the Council ordered that Non be lobotomized to silence his stirring of the people. This drove Zod and Ursa to begin a rebellion and overthrow the Council. The three were eventually caught and sentenced to death, but Jor-El defended them, and instead had them sent to the Phantom Zone.
Eventually, with the freeing of the bottled city of Kandor, Zod, Ursa, and Non were pardoned for their crimes and were set free. But it wasn't long before Zod took military control of the surviving Kryptonians and waged a war against Earth. With Ursa as his mate and most trusted agent, they nearly brought Earth to its destruction. And were it not for Superman, Earth would have certainly become a New Krypton.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:22 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Ursa - Designing

NAME = URSA

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPY
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

KRYPTONITE DAGGER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
Kryptonians roll 2 fewer defense dice against this special attack. After using this special attack, you must roll 1 unblockable attack die against Ursa.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

She'll be nasty with Metallo and some Lex Corp Security vs. Kryptonians.

I don't know her, but she seems pretty solid. I take it she receives a wound for being exposed to the kryponite in the dagger? Likes to get pain when giving pain?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 5th, 2012, 11:30 PM

Yep. You got it.
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

SA should probably go first (attack > defense), and the same change here to Kryptonian Defense.

And I'll have you know I had to widen the Personality column in the Index for her.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 6th, 2012, 02:04 AM

&

Old March 6th, 2012, 06:02 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing really to add here other than she could possibly have Stealth Flying as a Spy.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Ursa

If she was promoted to Major in the Army, she'd be Ursa Major! Get it? She's a Big Dipper! (crickets) Working on these jokes is such a bear. Get it? (louder crickets)

A-hem!

Should the special attack be listed before Kryptonian Defense?

The Kryptonite Dagger is pretty nasty.

Non

I suppose if you're going to start killing, you should pull out all the stops and have fun with it. Very nasty, indeed!

Final Thoughts

I know this ERB is more abbreviated from what I usually submit, but time is a bit short at the moment, and these two are strait-forward. I also had to Google these names, as they sounded familiar. They are, indeed, two of the three on trial at the beginning of the first Christopher Reeves Superman movie that I saw as a teen. Good stuff!
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Nothing really to add here other than she could possibly have Stealth Flying as a Spy.
Technically all Kryptonians could have that, and though I see your point about her being a spy, I feel the character is already summed up at this point with a reused power and a special attack, and I like that. I don't think she needs a third power.
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A tad early on the ERB trigger there, eh? I think A3n's on to something with this "premature" stuff.

Solid looking write up. For what it's worth, I understand the theme of the "sadomasochistic" personality, but I think I'd prefer just "sadistic" as it's a little shorter and more elegant. Does it leave out her wanting to hurt herself? Yeah. But that doesn't feel like a huge loss to me in exchange for what I think will be more visually appealing on the card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Is there a time table on ERB that I am not aware of? I figure they can help with the direction of the design too, and if it changes I could run it by them again. ERB is a tool for us use when we feel it is appropriate, and I did.
Old March 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure we specified that ERB and the initial playtesting were both for after the Breathing Period that we voted in place as a guild and you're on the record as not believing in anyway, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering ... The idea being that the heroes get to weigh in on the design first before any outside influence comes in.

I'm just letting you know what the group discussed and decided, though, not my personal viewpoint. Take it as you will.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library