Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Could I get someone to put this link to the first page on this thread? It has a section showing all the cards that have gone through 3FG that are ready for nomination to CHCG24.

Thanks!
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not really sure what 3FG has to do with CHCG24...people can nominate any card for CHCG24. They shouldn't feel compelled to nominate a 3FG card. Anyway, tklgn is the OP so I'll let him make this call...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree with the B.I.V. here, no reason to include a link to that in the OP here. If you want to include it in the OP of 3FG then go for it and people can go there when looking for nominations. I don't want this thread to seem like it favors one group of customs for nominations though. We are open to all nominations.
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:59 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Not really sure what 3FG has to do with CHCG24...people can nominate any card for CHCG24. They shouldn't feel compelled to nominate a 3FG card. Anyway, tklgn is the OP so I'll let him make this call...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I agree with the B.I.V. here, no reason to include a link to that in the OP here. If you want to include it in the OP of 3FG then go for it and people can go there when looking for nominations. I don't want this thread to seem like it favors one group of customs for nominations though. We are open to all nominations.
The problem is, their are some really good designs that come through 3FG more polished, that others who are thinking about what to nominate might not know about. I understand if you do not wan't to do that, it was just a thought, so that some other good customs that are already semi-polished could have more of a chance to be picked.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:40 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Well to bring this thread up I think that the wraith will be good once the "place that figure on this card" part is removed from the first power. It no longer has any point.
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

May we have an updated card please, Kaemon?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 30th, 2012, 01:05 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The problem is, their are some really good designs that come through 3FG more polished, that others who are thinking about what to nominate might not know about. I understand if you do not wan't to do that, it was just a thought, so that some other good customs that are already semi-polished could have more of a chance to be picked.
People will nominate what they feel like needs critiqued here. It's not about what is more polished more so much as it's about what they want to see discussed. I don't really see the need to include a link to another project in here, especially since those customs have already been discussed in the 3FG. Give some other designs some time to shine.

Old April 30th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Sorry that it's been so long, I haven't had much free time with Track and Soccer going on. I'm pretty sure this is the most recent version.

Old May 4th, 2012, 10:24 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Sorry that it's been so long, I haven't had much free time with Track and Soccer going on. I'm pretty sure this is the most recent version.

I would say this card is broken, since there is no hit zone on it .
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Hit zones aren't used for adjacent attacks. It's super Thorian Speed.
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Well I give my for Wraith of Ulairi!
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can I get any criticisms for:

Last edited by Tmac2200; May 12th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards