Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 4th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ohio nhsd 11/7/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Only a few days to go. Let's have a great time.
I'll dig up some cool prizes.
I'll need to borrow a Zatacron & 2x Dzu-Teh.
A special thanks to Lefton4ya for posting maps & forming armies.
I can potentially bring x1 Dzu-Teh and Zetacron.

~TAF, who still promises nothing... yet.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 6th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, sorry to disappoint, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'm afraid I've got other plans. Hope to make it next time though.

~TAF, apologetic

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 6th, 2015, 06:05 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry to hear that TAF. Next time.
I'll can only build tomorrow morning if anyone wants to help. Dice roll at 11:30.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old November 6th, 2015, 07:10 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Are we still short a Zeta and Dzu? I can bring them. Need anything else?

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old November 6th, 2015, 07:21 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Yup

Loves all Scape

Old November 12th, 2015, 11:11 AM

I apologize for taking so long to post a recap. Work got super hectic & now I have a little time to do one.

The venue we were at was busy & a beginner was able to play with us. Johnny took the time and taught him the basics. The rest of us helped. His name was Joey & he definitely had the beginners luck with rolling, plus he played decent.
We had 6 players all together. Lefton4ya brought some custom jungle pieces, which might look better than official pieces.

FOJ (5x Drudge, V.I., Zatacron, 2x S.Raiders) played me (Skahan, Laglor, 3x Microcorp A., Otoneshi) on Over Drudge It. Both armies benefitted from the swamp water but the Drudge's Swamp Tunnel ability worked way to well on the map.
On Capuan Arena , Joey (4x G. Guardians, Eltahale) played me (Mariedians). My units just couldn't punch through his high defense units plus the map favored the Gain High Ground special power.
On Burial Marsh, I (Drows) played Johnnylama (Varkaanans). I used the normal version instead of the better CUC Drows. The difference was huge & Johnny annihilated me. On a later game, the CUC Drows smashed the Varkaanans. I think Lefton4ya was one of the players.
On Capuan Arena, Storm Shadow (Steamroller + Achillean Gladitrix) against myself (Eltahale, 4x G.G.s). Each starting zones are split up, leaving me access to Spartacus. Once I took him out, I was just able to win on points/time, for my only win that day. Very close.

Unfortunately I have misplaced the scoresheet. I don't have the exact numbers or points. The standings are....

1st FOJ------------------3/1
2nd Johnnylama--------3/1
3rd Stormshadow-------2/2??
4th Lefton4ya------------2/2??
5th Wookie--------------1/3
6th Joey-----------------1/3

Congratulations to FOJ (Father Of Julian)
For his first win at a tournament. His family has been going to tournaments longer then me. We are proud of him.

Loves all Scape

Old November 23rd, 2015, 02:00 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

Thank you Wookie, it was a win well worth the wait. Thank you for Racheim, his sculpt is awesome. I just bought Quorik WarWitch, and 2 sets of BeakFace Sneaks, can't wait to play them. The friendships I and my family have forged over the last 8 years in HeroScape are more expensive than Time. Thank you again Wook.
Old March 7th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a maybe-- shorter drive than Louisville, I'll see where I'm at then, it's a while off.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Haha @Arrow Grut This was for last year . We need to get something going in Indy again though
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Haha @Arrow Grut This was for last year . We need to get something going in Indy again though
Do you know if W_E is gonna do anything? Also the title says NHSD 2016.

Old March 7th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Wow!! I never caught that. Fixed & sorry about that.

Loves all Scape

Old March 7th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Wow!! I never caught that. Fixed & sorry about that.
That's quite alright. If you guys ever hold anything I'd love to come though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day