Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2014, 05:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Craigslist Deals

Yeah, I kinda wondered when I saw that it was a re-selling service...
Old July 8th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, I kinda wondered when I saw that it was a re-selling service...
They were actually very nice and made me a bundling offer of $650 for the lot, but I countered with $350 and they passed. I could see possibly paying that if they were all MIB, but they obviously are not. Plus, $400 for AA is a little "Amazonish" to me.

Plus, where is Brunak??

Last edited by Ztimster; July 8th, 2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old July 14th, 2014, 11:18 AM

SabastianBludd is surprisingly tart

Hardly any HS stuff around here lately but recently I was able to purchase a lot that included: a nearly complete ROTV (missing an Izumi), a complete SOTM, RTTFF, Orm's Return, and Heroes of Trollsford, for $40.
Old July 14th, 2014, 10:31 PM

Crow is surprisingly tart

Honestly moms are the worst to deal with in all things. Always over price or super under price and always worried lil Johny is being taking advantage of.
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:22 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Honestly moms are the worst to deal with in all things. Always over price or super under price and always worried lil Johny is being taking advantage of.
That is their job you know. But knowing that will make the deal easier. All you have to do is be polite, answer their questions, and slake their concerns. That is how I am able to get so many people to ship me their collections who would not have otherwise. You need to connect with your seller and make the transaction comfortable and easy.
Old August 8th, 2014, 12:58 PM

Roanoke, Virginia

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/tag/4609116826.html

RotV x2 (one is 1st ed)
Sotm
Marvel
Ninjas and Samurai
Minutemen and Wolves
Warriors of A. & Deathreavers

$100 good deal!
Old August 14th, 2014, 09:50 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

SOTM $25 (I don't know if they'd ship though)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/for/4614646067.html
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:54 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

Hey scapers,

I have a local guy here willing to sell me his Scape collection which has a RTV, SOtM, Marvel, and a few squads. The only problem is that I don't have enough funds to pick the lot up from him in the next 24 hours. I'm looking to get about $65 (plus shipping) from someone who wants one of these starters so that I can afford the whole the lot. The picture sent were blurry so I'm only going off of what he said was included. If I go out there and they aren't compete sets or if they're in poor condition, I'll refund you the money. If there's more than what he's saying, we can work something else out.

I know this is a bit unconventional, but it's possibly a great score. Let me know if you are interested.

Scott

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:38 AM

SotM Plus a booster $50 - Ohio

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/tag/4634091692.html

SotM
Riflemen & Spearmen:
Ashigaru Riflemen
Ashigaru Spearmen

$50 -- good price!
Old November 11th, 2014, 12:06 AM

Ok, so I found this guy selling his SotM for $50 and when I dug deeper found out that he had a TJ with it. So I grabbed it and when it arrived, it had Orm's return and Raknar's vision as well as the BftU figures, a D&D booster, gorillinators and hounds and...AA!
Still in shock. 😳😱
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:39 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Guys, did anybody find this yet? http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/4754302184.html
3x Jungle, AA, all Gencon Promos, couple of master sets plus more! By more, I mean about 3x of each wave, including wave 4. All opened. He says he will trade all this A...Xbox One. Which is $350 plus tax. Great Deal!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:46 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Ok, so I found this guy selling his SotM for $50 and when I dug deeper found out that he had a TJ with it. So I grabbed it and when it arrived, it had Orm's return and Raknar's vision as well as the BftU figures, a D&D booster, gorillinators and hounds and...AA!
Still in shock. 😳😱
It had...What!? Wow. That is a great deal!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales