Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Foot Clan Elite (Initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Eh, I think I prefer keeping Shredder's whole kit on him. That said, not Shredder's thread, but I'd love if he was less directly tied to the Foot Clan Elite, but if he could maneuver like "up to 4 Foot Clan figures up to 4 spaces each." I think he should be able to be fully operational without the Elite.
I was going to recommend 4 common Foot Clan figures so he could use the Clan Ninja and future Purple Dragons but moving 4 Unique Hero Foot members seemed a bit much. But that's a Shredder thing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think if he has a team that lets him move 4 Foot Unique Heroes, that's going to be the bulk of his team and he'll lose efficiency as soon as one goes down. Not seeing it as an issue, personally. Probably would want to specify allies, though, I suppose, so he's not moving himself with it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

well I have been told sometimes I error on the side of not enough cow bell so if it's seen as not an issue then cool...

Quote:
Eh, I think I prefer keeping Shredder's whole kit on him.
forgot to comment on this but, I agree

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:30 AM
A Man of Taste

So to refocus a bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
No matter what, I think we should make this additional change:
Quote:
DEFENSE = 4

OUT OF THE SHADOWS 14
At the start of the round, you may defeat any number of Foot Clan Elite. When a Foot Clan Elite is defeated, you may place it on this card. For the entire game, before making an ordered activation with a Unique Hero in the Foot Clan faction, you may roll a d20 for each Foot Clan Elite on this card. On an 14+, return that Foot Clan Elite to play by placing it on a space within 4 spaces of that Unique Hero.
That hopefully keeps them from being an absolute spam horde and actually makes them feel a little more "elite."
I like this.

Quote:
The other thing I found awkward on them was the ordered activation trigger on Out of the Shadows. When you play a Bebop and Rocksteady team, their timing kinda trips over We Will Destroy Everything! in an awkward way. I think moving the trigger to "after you reveal an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero in the Foot Clan faction at the start of your turn" would be healthy, if we're allowing ourselves to have terminology for a 'normal' OM reveal like that.
Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS 14
At the start of the round, you may defeat any number of Foot Clan Elite. When a Foot Clan Elite is defeated, you may place it on this card. For the entire game, after you reveal an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero in the Foot Clan faction at the start of your turn, you may roll a d20 for each Foot Clan Elite on this card. On an 14+, return that Foot Clan Elite to play by placing it on a space within 4 spaces of that Unique Hero.
I don't know if this is really an issue. Both powers are before and OA so you get to choose the order. You aren't activating the Elite so there is no issue with one blocking the other

Quote:

I was then looking at Shredder and noticing how many things he does compared to these guys not doing much. And I was wondering if it would be interesting if some of the weight shifted from him to them:
Quote:
ENDLESS HORDE
At the start of the round, you may defeat any number of Foot Clan Elite. When a Foot Clan Elite is defeated, you may place it on this card.

OUT OF THE SHADOWS 14
For the entire game, after you reveal an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero in the Foot Clan faction at the start of your turn, you may do 1 of the following:
-move that Order Marker from that Unique Hero's card to this card. Make your ordered activation with the Foot Clan Elite instead of that figure.
-roll a d20 for each Foot Clan Elite on this card. On an 14+, return that Foot Clan Elite to play by placing it on a space within 4 spaces of that Unique Hero.
Each option may only be chosen once per round.

(And this would come with ditching the OM movement part of Shredder's power. I haven't talked about this with Eric at all, so definitely interested in hearing his thoughts.)
That obviously changes some theme on the OM movement stuff - the OM movement really only works for the Elite. But I think that makes sense from a theme perspective? These are Shredder's loyalists, while B&R are more fair-weather allies. This also further powers down their respawn.

But I also see how that could be too complex! Just a thought I had.
I'd rather not do this. I am fine with the squad doing less and the Leader of the Clan doing a lot of things. And the OM moving thing is intentionally not limited to the squad. It's suppose to imitate Shredder standing back boastfully as he sends him his underlings to do soften up an opponent.

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Same page

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On the OM movement, sounds good! I was just looking to balance the complexity out. I think having to decide OM placement was one of the weaknesses of the B+R+Elite build, so I’m interested to see how it feels when Shredder buffs that out.

I prefer to avoid having two effects happening at the same time on units that are meant to be played together, but I guess that’s an aesthetic choice not a game-breaking one, yeah.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:43 AM

Would it be bad to just trigger the d20 roll at the start of your turn, then, and not directly tie it to the faction? They'll already be tied to their faction in plenty of other ways.

Old May 1st, 2023, 09:47 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
No matter what, I think we should make this additional change:
Quote:
DEFENSE = 4

OUT OF THE SHADOWS 14
At the start of the round, you may defeat any number of Foot Clan Elite. When a Foot Clan Elite is defeated, you may place it on this card. For the entire game, before making an ordered activation with a Unique Hero in the Foot Clan faction, you may roll a d20 for each Foot Clan Elite on this card. On an 14+, return that Foot Clan Elite to play by placing it on a space within 4 spaces of that Unique Hero.
That hopefully keeps them from being an absolute spam horde and actually makes them feel a little more "elite."

I agree with Bats and Japes here. I like the above vs the OM movement going away from Shredder.

I am surprised by the big jump from 11 to 14 on Out Of The Shadows though. What about testing at 13? 14 is that number where it feels like you could go a whole game and not have it trigger. If you are worried about hitting too much you could keep it at 14 but add to your d20 roll for each figure on the card? So it would be more likely to trigger when the card is full and less likely when you only have 1?
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Would it be bad to just trigger the d20 roll at the start of your turn, then, and not directly tie it to the faction? They'll already be tied to their faction in plenty of other ways.
Maybe if all your OMs ae on Foot Clan cards? These guys are nasty little gremlins so far, I don’t like the implications of just letting them endlessly respawn every turn with no other hoops.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:56 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe if all your OMs ae on Foot Clan cards? These guys are nasty little gremlins so far, I don’t like the implications of just letting them endlessly respawn every turn with no other hoops.
That's not a bad idea.
Old May 1st, 2023, 09:57 AM

Sure

Old May 1st, 2023, 10:13 AM
Just A Head

On the d20 roll, I think we’re just realizing that endless respawning hordes, while they’re really thematic, just aren’t that fun in practice. (See LP’s Doom and how we shifted there.) There were points where, as the enemy player, I just had no viable feel-good course of action. So I think either the d20 roll needs to go up or the frequency at which you roll needs to go down.

Something like this could be viable if you guys like it better.
Quote:
During cleanup, you may defeat any number of Foot Clan Elite. When a Foot Clan Elite is defeated, you may place it on this card. For the entire game, before rolling for initiative, if all your Order Markers are on cards in the Foot Clan faction, you may roll a d20 for each Foot Clan Elite on this card. On an 11+ [or whatever], return that Foot Clan Elite to play by placing it on a space within 4 spaces of an allied Foot Clan Unique Hero.
So it happens only once per round, has that kinda “here’s the next round of battle” feel that I think you see in a lot of martial arts films, but still lets you keep a fairly low roll.

I think certain armies will still struggle with it, but I could get behind it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database