Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 18th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Obfuscatedhippo - Customs from Kai

Range 5 was really weird until I noticed the bow on his back.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 18th, 2015, 04:59 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Range 5 was really weird until I noticed the bow on his back.

~TAF
Yeah, IshMEL and I thought that mirroring Tandros would be the best way to incorporate Greatsword and the Bow.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:54 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the card turned out really well! Frenzied Bloodlust is a fun power that has a "classic" feel. I could totally see him as part of a D&D expansion. With 4 Def, 6 Life, and Regenerate, he might be undercosted at 130, but only playtesting will reveal the true extent of his power!

Should anyone be interested in the "official" story on a War Troll, here it is.

Always a pleasure collaborating, Kai!
Old June 22nd, 2015, 03:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Very elegant designs.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 12:48 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rakhalar the War Troll
I have a soft spot in my heart for War Trolls since they were a ridiculously powerful polymorph form in 3.5 D&D. Otherwise this guy seems like a versatile hero and powerful hero. Between his life, defense, and regenerate, he'll be a tough one to take down. Frenzied Bloodlust is a particularly cool and elegant power that can wreak havoc on a figure with a ranged attack. I like the dynamic that has with Regenerate. He's pretty Sharky but he can deal some real damage with a bit of luck.
Old October 26th, 2016, 01:41 AM

Very specific custom - an attempt at a cavalier hero who can bond with Brunak, Theracus, or a Wyvern.

SIR MORGAN

General: AQUILLA
Species: Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Cavalier
Personality: Disciplined
Size: MEDIUM 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

CAVALIER BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may first take a turn with an adjacent hero you control with the Carry or Talon Grab special power.

MOUNT UP
When a figure you control takes a turn with Cavalier Bonding, if it does not use the Carry special power that turn, you may place Sir Morgan adjacent to it at the end of its normal move. If Sir Morgan is engaged before moving with Mount Up, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

MOUNTED COMBAT EXPERTISE
Figures you control with Carry or Talon Grab adjacent to Sir Morgan roll one additional defense die. If Sir Morgan is adjacent to a figure you control with Carry or Talon Grab he rolls one additional defense die, and when making a normal attack adds one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Figure:

Kleef Kenric Dungeons and Dragons 020 Storm King's Thunder Miniature (common)

About $2 - $3 with good availability.
Old October 26th, 2016, 03:38 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I like him. He has an interesting theme. It would be nice if there were more figures with carrying abilities, so he could bond more.
Old October 27th, 2016, 02:09 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

I like this design alot. Your design got some of my juices flowing for my next design!
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:31 PM

I found this cool accessory to Heroclix from the Spider Foes set. It looked very interesting online so I picked up the figure (though it was $10) and really like the "Wall of Fire" design.

It fits nicely in the Hexes and perfectly under small/medium bases.

So - I'm throwing this up here to tap into the creative custom-makers out there for some ideas.

I could see a Unique Hero that has Lava Resistant with the ability to surround itself with fire like Searing Intensity or even a Lava Field type special power .. or to create the Wall of Fire under another figure as an attack.

It came with this figure:
Marvel Heroclix Superior Foes of Spider-Man 058 Morlun Super Rare

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291847077823...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:34 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

That's seriously cool! I mean hot!

How about making an Treasure / Ancient Artifact glyph for it? Something like:

Fire Gem
After moving and before attacking with this figure, you may choose any figure within X clear sight spaces, including itself, to be affected by Wall of Fire. If that figure does not have the Lava Resistant special power, it takes one unblockable wound. A figure affected by Wall of Fire adds 1 automatic shield when defending against an attack from an adjacent figure.

That way you can either use the Wall of Fire as an attack, or as a defense buff. Instead of Adjacent Tough you could maybe do Counterstrike? And perhaps when it goes into water the effect is lost?
Old November 19th, 2016, 05:55 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
That's seriously cool! I mean hot!

How about making an Treasure / Ancient Artifact glyph for it? Something like:

Fire Gem
After moving and before attacking with this figure, you may choose any figure within X clear sight spaces, including itself, to be affected by Wall of Fire. If that figure does not have the Lava Resistant special power, it takes one unblockable wound. A figure affected by Wall of Fire adds 1 automatic shield when defending against an attack from an adjacent figure.

That way you can either use the Wall of Fire as an attack, or as a defense buff. Instead of Adjacent Tough you could maybe do Counterstrike? And perhaps when it goes into water the effect is lost?
I like this idea but I would change it to a glyph.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 19th, 2016 at 05:56 AM. Reason: That is awesome looking.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:44 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sir Morgan
I don't quite see Aquilla for this guy. Thematically he seems more Jandar and color scheme I'd see Einar or Utgar (although I think it's ridiculous that generals summon units based on the color of their clothing). Including Talon Grab in his bonding also seems out of place. Being carried (i.e. riding on the back of) has a very different thematic feel than being snatched up by the talons of a passing wyvern.

If those comments seem a little critical, it's because I really like the design. Mount Up is a clever way to get around the engagement restriction on carry and he is quite formidable when beside his mount. In many ways, an automatic skull is like adding 2 attack so he can be quite dangerous, especially since it's fairly easy to carry him to height. I'd say the points are even a little bit low if it weren't for the fact that the carrying units aren't all that competitive (they still may be a touch low). He looks like a lot of fun to play, in any case.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards