Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 15th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah soundoff

Hey @Scaperedude I know you won't be able to make it but are there any of your crew ( @DaDude or others) that wouldn't mind getting a ride up with my friend @podunksarmy for the tourney? I promise he doesn't bite
@The B.I.V. Will we be seeing you again with your sons?
And you @wjscaper ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 16th, 2016, 11:59 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@Sir Heroscape , I'll pitch the idea to my crew and get back to you shortly...

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:18 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
@Sir Heroscape , I'll pitch the idea to my crew and get back to you shortly...
Anything from your guys?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 20th, 2016, 01:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , my one brother got back to me and it looks like it'll be a +1 for me on the 5th, he said he could come. Put it down, but I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 20th, 2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape , my one brother got back to me and it looks like it'll be a +1 for me on the 5th, he said he could come. Put it down, but I'm not going to hold my breath though.
Haha...fair enough...hope he doesn't fall through again...either way though, we've got a really good group!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 20th, 2016, 02:33 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My son just said he wanted to come again. So, +1 for Trianx.
Old October 20th, 2016, 04:51 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@Sir Heroscape , I've passed on the information to every one in my group, but it looks like every one who might be interested is going to be busy on the 5th... I wish we could be there. Have fun!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 20th, 2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
My son just said he wanted to come again. So, +1 for Trianx.
Added to the attendee list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
@Sir Heroscape , I've passed on the information to every one in my group, but it looks like every one who might be interested is going to be busy on the 5th... I wish we could be there. Have fun!!
oh okay

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 25th, 2016, 08:46 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Nvm. Thanks!

Last edited by Sheep; October 25th, 2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old October 27th, 2016, 01:03 AM

I don't mean to be a pest, I'm just trying to make sure I know all the numbers...
Has anyone heard from @wjscaper or @The B.I.V. About attending the tourney? I haven't heard back from them in a while.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:38 PM

relish Woo who?

Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Kaemon Awa approves this message.

Last edited by relish; November 3rd, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old November 8th, 2016, 11:25 PM

Hey guys, it's finally here!!! The third annual Jingle Bell Bash!!! Hurray!!!! (December 17th)

You can find the event page at http://www.heroscapers.com/community...59#post2120359

Now as you can tell I'm still trying to figure out some of the details, so that's why I need you guys!!! I need help deciding on what army format we want to play with!! I want to have 500 point armies, and I don't want customs or marvel. The thing I want help with is deciding whether we want a standard Swiss System tournament (Where you just the army you brought...), or whether we want Reverse-the-Whip! So let me know your thoughts for what you want!! (It's not official yet, but I believe the tournament will start around 10:30 AM)

This will be way fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all!!

Merry christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers