Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 27th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Grimnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Glad I could start it. I had some stuff i wanted to talk about the empirium but i accidentally hit previous thread so it deleted it all and I'm too lazy to rewrite it all
This is off topic, but I would recommend everybody install a form recovery add-in for their desktop browsers. Lazarus is an example.

They allow you to recover text you have typed in forms without submitting.
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Grimnak OP

Last edited by OEAO; July 27th, 2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: ;)
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Grimnak OP
The OP of this thread still has him listed at a B- (after the release of the heavies). Funny how things change.
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Grimnak OP
The OP of this thread still has him listed at a B- (after the release of the heavies). Funny how things change.
Nah OP as in Over-Powered
Old January 31st, 2024, 05:54 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you play with C3V, now we have another unit that can self-recover from being Chomp-ed:
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units