Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Oct 13th Louisville NHSD With Prizes!

BoV maps, or other maps made by BoV entrants, are prefered. Just makes sure you post what maps you are bringing so we know.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Something with ice maybe? We already have plenty of fire.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:13 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

Ice it is. I'll pick out a map later and post it.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old October 11th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

What is the rule with partial squads? Could I play 3 1/2 squads of say Knights? Costing 245 points? So that would be 14 individual figures. Ive heard this ruling both ways(I think) so either way would be understandable.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:03 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
What is the rule with partial squads? Could I play 3 1/2 squads of say Knights? Costing 245 points? So that would be 14 individual figures. Ive heard this ruling both ways(I think) so either way would be understandable.
Yep, you can play a partial squad, but you have to pay the full price.

So if you fielded 13 or 14 or 15 knights, you're paying for a full four squads at 280 points.

Old October 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So, I've ordered some prizes for each General, but it won't get here until Saturday.
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:58 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

REMINDER TO EVERYONE!!!

Please try to be at the store no later than 11:45 on Saturday. Since we are running 5 matches of swiss it is very important to stay on schedule! I will be doing everything possible on my side so that matches can begin at noon.

@ Tommy... we will have gift certificates for every general that is represented... plus prizes for the winners of the whole event.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:00 PM

Yeah, still I would like to have given them out too...

Still, if I don't get them quick enough, then I'll pass them out to the winners next month. (Or, if they prefer, I can mail it to them.)
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:13 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At this tournament we will NOT be using the sheets that we normally do. Inspired by GenCon, we will have much less paperwork to fill out! If you want to take notes or remember your games I encourage you to bring a notebook.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Hey, can somebody please bring me 4 squads of Axegrinders and Migol Ironwill. Thanks.
Old October 12th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Also, can someone bring Sawyer a squad of Tagawa Samurai Arhcers?
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Also, can someone bring Sawyer a squad of Tagawa Samurai Arhcers?
Got it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day