Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD '12: Rochester Rumble (October 27th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Who's pumped?
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we are still over a month away. And just so you're clear, if I cannot get enough people to definitely confirm that they are coming, I will have to pull the plug on this event. I'm hoping for at least 10 players.
I've been practicing for a month now, and am very excited (maybe a little to exited).

We still aren't 100% sure of whether or not we're coming, but hopefully we will be able to make it.

Would you mind playing with 8?
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who's pumped?
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we are still over a month away. And just so you're clear, if I cannot get enough people to definitely confirm that they are coming, I will have to pull the plug on this event. I'm hoping for at least 10 players.
I've been practicing for a month now, and am very excited (maybe a little to exited).

We still aren't 100% sure of whether or not we're coming, but hopefully we will be able to make it.

Would you mind playing with 8?
I am very excited as well. If this works out, it could mean more potential events in the future. As for 8 players, I'm afraid it is just not enough. If I put forth the effort to make this happen, there really need to be more people involved.
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:16 AM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

I would be very interested in coming to this. You can count me in. And those of you who I play, prepare for some victories, as this would be my first tourny.
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:27 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey CEE,

I know I'm being a pain, but if it doesn't interfere with anyone else coming, would you mind rolling the date back to the 20th? I know we could definitely make the 20th or 13th.

I apologize for being a pain, and I understand if you are unable to change the date.

~Joseph Sweeney
Old September 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like I won't be able to make this after all. With the Columbus event being on the 20th, 2 weekends of long drives for 'scape in a row will seem a little excessive to my wife.

Hope you guys have fun if you pull it off, or that you drive to Columbus if you can't!
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
Looks like I won't be able to make this after all. With the Columbus event being on the 20th, 2 weekends of long drives for 'scape in a row will seem a little excessive to my wife.

Hope you guys have fun if you pull it off, or that you drive to Columbus if you can't!
Are you not attending because I asked for The CEE to change the date? If so I will take back my request so that you may attend.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; September 18th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post

Are you not attending because I asked for The CEE to change the date? If so I will take back my request so that you may attend.
No, he's saying that he doesn't want his wife to think he is excessivly driving 2 weeks in a row; Ohio NHSD the 20th, and Pennsylvania NHSD the 27th. He deffinately wouldn't be able to make it the 20th (unless he skipped NOHSD, not sure about the 13th but again that's two consecutive weeks. So it's not your fault, nor is it anyones.

Hope I explained this right.
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could you guys take into consideration:

The Hotway or the Highway
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

For use when you get to that point in time?
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

It's possible The CEE didn't see your post, maybe you should PM him.
Old September 27th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

It's possible The CEE didn't see your post, maybe you should PM him.
I think I know what he'll say. Of course depending on availability and what not.

Last edited by Sheep; September 27th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:26 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you for the input heroscaper2010, however it is currently unclear if this event is going to happen at all. There is the possibility that I will have to cancel due to low attendance and overall lack of interest at hosting a tournament here in Rochester, NY. I guess it's just a dead-zone as far as 'Scape goes.
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the input heroscaper2010, however it is currently unclear if this event is going to happen at all. There is the possibility that I will have to cancel due to low attendance and overall lack of interest at hosting a tournament here in Rochester, NY. I guess it's just a dead-zone as far as 'Scape goes.
Mesa see what yousa mean.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day