Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 18th, 2011, 06:58 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Frenzy 5.0 - 10/22/2011

A Wave 9 Heroes pack has been donated from www.boxedupfun.com thanks to EternalThanos86. GGGames has more or less confirmed they can bring one Stony Pass map (right?). Anything else we are missing?

Please remember, bring your own 505 point armies, no Marvel, no customs, Samuel Brown/100pt Hatomoto Taro are OK. Top 4 after 4 rounds will move on to semifinals.

Also, if anyone is making a weekend out of it, they should check out the parks, museums, sports, theaters, and events that Gainesville has to offer. Lastly, the local game store -- Mega Gaming and Comics -- is out of HeroScape but does have the new Summoner Wars master set.
Old October 19th, 2011, 01:51 PM

Torog has disabled reputation

Just a quick note. I am finishing up a unique first place trophy (no spoiling Zealot!). Anyone under the age of eighteen be prepared to have a parent or guardian sign off on receipt of it, lest it go to the second place participant. In the event the second place can not receive it, it will continue 'til someone can.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

As adequate as the term couch potato is a more accurate term is cattle. Fat, lazy, and ready to be eaten.

-Max Brooks
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

You got me curious about the trophy. I may have to make a more competitive army now
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:11 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for posting so late. Juniour, Mr. Wookiee and I can all make it. I can bring a map if you need me to.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:09 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Good to hear. Perhaps you guys can bring a Stony Pass map. Do you guys know if Mr Migraine is coming?

Edit: You could also bring some extra snow tiles and RotV ruins, as I think a may be a few short.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; October 20th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Will do. Mr migraine was planning on going, but something came up with his fraternity that makes it nearly impossible for him to make it.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Nick, did you talk your dad into bringing an army yet?

We will be there, but most likely won't make it until very close to 11.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:25 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Loading the car right now.

I will have an Oxbow Road and a Boiling Point with me if needed.

Can't wait!

NHSD, what a way to spend a Saturday!

Trask
Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:38 AM

Hiro is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This was a great tournament! I'm glad I got to play with you guys for my first one ^_^ You've made a new Heroscaper out if me!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:32 PM

Torog has disabled reputation

Congrats to Lord Trask. Thanks for another great tournament. Here's some random pics and some of the final round. Also posting the initial thread for a team tourney under events.

As adequate as the term couch potato is a more accurate term is cattle. Fat, lazy, and ready to be eaten.

-Max Brooks
Old October 24th, 2011, 11:49 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Had another great time at NHSD! Florida Scapers rock!

Thank you so much for organizing the event BurnyFlame. Your hard work and dedication really showed.

I really liked all of the people I met this weekend and I hope to make the trip down to play with you guys/girls again.

I still can't believe the trophy. I will post a shot of it when I get the chance.

Again, thanks to Ry and Cheddar and ofc Hasbro/WOTC for the prize support. It was much appreciated and helps to make NHSD special.

Trask
Old October 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hey, I recognize this map!

I bet those Dumutefs are happy.

I'd love to hear any feedback from anyone who played Stony Pass last Saturday (especially how the glyphs affected it), either here or in my map thread.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day