Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 12th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

This looks like a really cool game. The only thing I'm not really happy about is their "solution" for color blind friendly markers...

I think the lines on the rings are 1) too subtle and b) too numerous. Who wants to count 8-12 lines on a ring?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 12th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lacking your sensitivity to the issue of colorblindness, Jim, the thing that I'm not real happy about is their
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks but no thanks.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 29th, 2014, 02:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Lacking your sensitivity to the issue of colorblindness, Jim, the thing that I'm not real happy about is their
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks but no thanks.
What's wrong with Mayday Games?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 29th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There is not time enough nor ink enough to cover the subject in just one day. Here is, in my opinion, the worst thing they did, though it is one among many. Our own @SuperflyTNT is the one who unraveled that mystery and shared it on his blog and at BGG. Pete didn't get the warmest reception for this investigation on BGG, but that could be because that community tends to frown upon people who express themselves as brashly as Pete does.

People on the internet seem to like videotaped confessions as evidence, and there isn't any in that case, but I think a person is being credulous if he accepts the terribly weak excuses offered to explain away the practice of having one dissatisfied customer mail a truly defective product to another customer, and charging that second customer for a new product, and then lying to all involved to cover it up.

= =
Old December 30th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

That was pretty crappy for sure DS. Though it was a couple years ago so maybe not the same now. Though people can certainly still hold those things against the company for sure because the head of the company was being a d!ck.

In light of that crappy way of doing things by Seth, some of my buddies in my gaming group have demoed for Mayday at GenCon for a couple years and have good experiences with another member of Mayday, who is really cool and trying to mend fences.

I just figured I'd mention that, as I saw one of my buddies waxing his Mayday Crokinole board last night and mentioned the links that were posted here. He and some others chimed in and acknowledged certain things from the past but mentioned how this other guy there that they deal with is pretty cool.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 30th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I don't want crummy people to have my money, tyvm. And I am certain that you, as a BGG regular, must know that I roll my eyes when I see a proclamation that Seth's bad ways might be behind him. No doubt there was a clerical error, or the mailman lost it.

Sorry, I work in the criminal justice system professionally. I have no interest in involving myself with career scam artists on my leisure time.

= =
Old December 30th, 2014, 02:34 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sorry, I work in the criminal justice system professionally. I have no interest in involving myself with career scam artists on my leisure time.
Yet you will game with me.

Sadly, the only thing I was currently backing, ZNA, just cancelled even though they were fully funded. Slim pickings right now.
Old December 30th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You would be the worst scam artist ever, in the long history of scamming.

= =
Old January 3rd, 2015, 06:18 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Well I backed Viceroy so now I will just keep my fingers crossed that it all works out right.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 10:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Well I backed Viceroy so now I will just keep my fingers crossed that it all works out right.
I did as well. I haven't had a badly delivered Kickstarter project from Mayday yet.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 18th, 2015, 01:22 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just found out about this Conan themed mini game on kickstarter. Looks like you get a ton of minis for the price.

Old January 26th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@chas have you seen these? I just thought of your 54mm (not sure if that is the size) minis and this terrain for Memoir 44.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...em/description

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games