Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2014, 10:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

So I have good news and bad news...

Good news is that with the proceeds of the Ant Squad sale, we have purchased another bucket of ants.

Bad News is that the purchase price was higher than the first two buckets the C3V purchased. So we have to raise ant squad prices by 15 cents per squad. This is the minimum we can sell the new ants and break even.

So the new deal is:

$1.85 per squad plus $2 shipping and handling

(Only 48 squads available at this special price)

If you are interested contact ZBeeblebrox via PM.
I'll accept Cash, Check, Money Order and Paypal.

(Paypal orders which involve credit/debit cards will add $0.50 to the order to cover Paypal fees)

Don't let this special sale pass you by!!

--ZBeeblebrox

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 17th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent. This is a great idea.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 18th, 2014, 02:29 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

There are kind of a rubber, so I wouldn't recommend painting them... Ive tried it, bought these in the past for another project I was working on.

Safari's Good Luck ants, They also have a glow in the dark version.
http://www.amazon.com/Safari-Good-Lu...luck+ants+glow

I'd be interesting in buying some of those along with the normal ones. I only have 3 squads atm.

On a side note:
http://www.amazon.com/Safari-Good-Lu.../dp/B002BRSCNM
The bees are quite nice to, I have some of those also.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."

Last edited by G1shark; March 18th, 2014 at 02:47 AM.
Old March 18th, 2014, 10:06 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Yay! Got my ants!

Thanks, ZB & C3V!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old March 19th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Got my ants yesterday too. Thanks ZB!
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:56 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Got my ants in, btw. Thanks Z--you're great.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 27th, 2014, 09:57 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I hope there are still some Formicidae left for purchase... PM SENT.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 2nd, 2014, 02:25 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Got my ants!
Thanks, Z!
Old April 2nd, 2014, 02:52 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Got my ants...last week?
Thanks again for the mass mailing project, I'm sure it's a pain.

The size is perfect, but any gluing tips (for the raised wording on the belly)?
Old April 5th, 2014, 12:12 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Woohoo . . . I got ants in my p... p... p... Postal Mailbox today. Ha ha, I'll bet you thought I was going to say pantaloons. But can you guess what I've got in my pocketses? Thanks again Z.B. Great job guys. How soon will we see the card for this unit?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 14th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Received the ant figures today. Thanks

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 21st, 2015, 07:18 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Is anyone still selling these? I PM'd @ZBeeblebrox last week but I don't know if he's still active.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs