Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old January 24th, 2010, 02:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

I'm thinking I might want to organize a tournament for a weekend in April. Gotta find a venue, but I've got a couple of ideas for the tournament structure. But I thought I would put out feelers to see if folks are available that month. Let's not fill up this thread with responses - PM me and, if there seems to be enough interest I will start a new Tournament thread for it.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:03 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

OK folks, I've got a new Tournament thread started. Let's Embrace the Suck in April!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day