Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 18th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Maps by Quozl & daughter -New maps added 5/16

I didn't get time to make any maps for the Gencon 2012 contest but my daughter (Louisan) put together two:

Fortified Crossing
PDF download

Green River
PDF download

Map for the 1 BftU contest:

PDF

My daughter and I have made some maps for the Gencon 2011 map contest:

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3205

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3206

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3207

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3208

My daughter made this 3-player map:

Virtualscape file: Venus
PDF file

I was playing around with one Dungeon set and one road set and got this:

Virtualscape file
PDF file

Dark Fissure

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2498
Requirements: 2 Dungeon sets

Quarry:

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2499
Requirements: 2 Dungeon sets

Ever since I downloaded Virtualscape, my daughter (who will be turning 8 soon) has loved making maps on it. So, we decided to submit some maps to the Gencon map contest.

ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND APPRECIATED!

Here's my first entry, Jungle Ruins:

Instructions: http://4quozl.googlepages.com/jungle_ruins.pdf
Requirements: 1 RotV and 1 TJ

My second entry, Winter Wasteland:

Instructions: http://4quozl.googlepages.com/Winter_Wasteland.pdf
Requirements: 1 SotM and 1 TT

and my daughter's first entry, Forest Swamp:

Instructions: http://4quozl.googlepages.com/forest_swamp.pdf
Requirements: 1 SotM and 1 RttFF

and my daughter's second entry, Lava Cave:

Instructions: http://4quozl.googlepages.com/Lava_Cave.pdf
Requirements: 1 RotV and 1 VW

Map added 6/14/09: Quests of Heroscape Battlefield #1

This was made especially for Quests of Heroscape.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1579
Requirements: 1RotV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; May 16th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maps by Quozl (and daughter)

I really like the way that Lava Cave looks! I will probably be building it soon! to your daughter!
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, all your maps look really good, but I just wanted to say how impressed I am that your 8 year old designed some of them. She's very talented, I couldn't even make my own bed at that age... actually I still can't.
Old May 18th, 2009, 11:35 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! We've been bitten by the Heroscape bug big time in the last 6 months or so.

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:13 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maps by Quozl (and daughter) - Quests of Heroscape map a

Hey man, Winter Waste Land looks pretty BoVish to me. Has that map ever been nominated, cause I think it stands a good chance.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hey man, Winter Waste Land looks pretty BoVish to me. Has that map ever been nominated, cause I think it stands a good chance.
Thanks for the compliment but no, it hasn't had near enough playtests yet to even think about nomination.

If you play on it, please let me know what you think of it!

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:05 PM

I just got a second BftU for Father's Day and came up with this:

Dark Fissure

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2498

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; July 2nd, 2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM

Also came up with this one:

Quarry

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2499

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; July 2nd, 2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:27 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maps by Quozl (and daughter) - Fissure and Quarry added

I might build Jungle ruins.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I might build Jungle ruins.
Cool! Please let me know what you think of it!

Quote:
Old June 26th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your new maps Fissure and Quarry look kinda cool. I might try them out sometime. Quarry could probably benefit from a jungle set though to offer some support near the outer rim. Of course, this only speculation cause I haven't played on it yet. Just a thought.

Also; congrates on your fathers day gift, build in good health.

Last edited by Darkmage7a; June 26th, 2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old June 26th, 2010, 09:55 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Cool maps Quozl, and daughter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios