Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:05 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah NHSD 2014

Just the official waves through Wave 13 and Samuel Brown, Bigga. No C3V, as it happened after the game was cancelled.

If you want to add figures to an army that you don't personally own, there will be plenty of people there to spot you figures. I wouldn't even care if you used other sculpts as proxies, so long as you swapped targeted figures out for the official ones in case of any LOS issues.

There's ColdStone Creameries around here, whether they're close to Bangerang's church is another story...
Old October 22nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I'm so going to be there--count me in.

A couple quick questions though:

You said no customs, is that including C3V? I would assume yes, but there was discussion on it in the other thread and I just wanted to double check to be sure.

On the figure note, are we going to allow use of stand-in units that have the same sculpt as another (like Nerak/Swog Rider, Venoc Vipers/Elite Onyx Vipers, Skahen/Nakita Agent, etc.) (I don't have any real preference on either of these questions, but will admit that a decision either way for both may end up influencing my army choice)

Also, I've got some pocket money I can throw down for prizes, but have no idea what works well (no extra 'Scape, sorry). Any ideas for some good prizes to bring? If ya'll lived closer to Vernal I'd totally throw in some coupons for ColdStone....

Oh man, if I realized that earlier, I totally would have prepared to bring Zombies x5, Cyprien, Sonya, and Marcu. Somebody still should... (I would, but I lack the zombie firepower at the moment)
[MENTION=8793]BiggaBullfrog[/MENTION] Scott answered most of the questions. But I will too.

You are correct no C3V or SoV allowed.

Yes, you can use your Nerak as a Swog Rider and so on. And like Scott said you can also barrow units you may not have to use or have enough of.

There is a cold stone like 15 mins from my church. Also, prizes don't have to be Scape. It could be anything. Gift card (cold stone, etc.), another game, home made custom something, etc.
Old October 24th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, it seems like my Azurite Warlord army is out, but that's okay. I still have about five other armies to narrow it down from

Ha, I just mentioned ColdStone because my family owns the one in Vernal--I could have gotten some real sweet deals from them. Unfortunately, coupons don't transfer (not when they're locally owned, anyway). But gift cards sound good. There's also that game shop that just opened up here--maybe I'll see if they've got anything cool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 24th, 2014, 09:18 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Attendance updates:
lotr_fan2/Ed can't make it, daughter's birthday party that day.
onichi/Dave won't know until next week, but because of high school football playoffs, most likely won't be able to make it either.
Bangerters are still a maybe, will know later (if so, two players, probably).
Can't get hold of CrashMan00 unless he checks in here, his address was bad.
Old October 29th, 2014, 10:26 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[MENTION=261]UtahScott[/MENTION] any new updates on attendance? My 2 maybes are not going to make it, and my wife is a maybe now.
Old October 30th, 2014, 07:25 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I think I can make it. I got work in the morning and I can see if I can get off early enough to catch the first game, hopefully. Anyway I will speak with my parents about travel or maybe I would have to drive myself but will let you guys know what comes up.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old October 30th, 2014, 08:31 PM

After cheching off the Bro-man box, I left messages with Bangerters just now. Still don't know if they're coming, I'm assuming no at this point, but it would be +1 or +2.

D4rthCaedus' wife is definitely coming, so that would be anywhere from 8-12 total. Maybes: Mrs. Bangerang, Bro-Man and Bangerters.
Old October 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
I think I can make it. I got work in the morning and I can see if I can get off early enough to catch the first game, hopefully. Anyway I will speak with my parents about travel or maybe I would have to drive myself but will let you guys know what comes up.
If you want, D4rthCaedus and I are talking about carpooling over. You're in Orem/Provo area, right? If so, it wouldn't be hard to pick you up too.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 1st, 2014, 03:26 PM
has been BANNED

Looking forward to seeing you all today! I added a 6th map, check the 2nd post to see what it is. Still trying to figure out what army I am going to bring...better figure it out soon.
Old November 1st, 2014, 05:58 PM

My wife is working on prizes, or I'd be there already...
Old November 3rd, 2014, 12:15 AM
has been BANNED

I want to thank everyone that was able to make it yesterday to our NHSD tournament. It was a lot of fun! Here is the link to my blog so you can see the pictures.
Old December 10th, 2014, 05:52 PM

Blue Legend Woo who?

is this only once a year? im new here

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day