Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2014, 02:39 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHIO NHSD 10/25/14 10th Anniversary

StormShadow and Father Of Julian will be there with a Chillin' Touch.
Old October 11th, 2014, 08:29 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I'm grateful that you guys can make it.
I'be been working on the cards for a few days now. They're looking great. I still have a lot of work still.
I had to make a few updates to my first post. I'll keep adding.

To Flameslayer 93,
Tell me what you need a few days before the 25th. You might of changed your mind.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 11th, 2014, 09:52 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

My wife has a shopping trip scheduled that day and Dayton is far...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 11th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So there's a 16 figure max? Seems kind of... smallish.

Oh well, I'll just have to skip out on Isamu this time.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 12th, 2014, 10:50 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

The 16 fig. limit has been used at Gen Con & other events as a way to speed up matches. Imagine if having to face off against 5-8 squads of 4th, 10th, rats, Stingers, etc... Matches have gone to time because of this, with plenty of units still on the board. I feel the best games are the close ones.
Plus the fact the need to bring 2x armies. Bringing up to 32 figures is easier than 48. Easier on your collection as well.

Loves all Scape

Old October 17th, 2014, 06:36 PM

Here are the links to the Artscow cards that I put together.
318 cards.

Only the first link has 29 pages
Entire Trading Card set PDF
C3V-SoV-page1
C3V-SoV-page2
C3V-SoV-page3
C3V-SoV-page4
C3V-SoV-page5
C3V-SoV-page6
C3V-SoV-page7
C3V-SoV-page8
C3V-SoV-uncommons
C3V-Glyphs

Loves all Scape

Old October 17th, 2014, 08:53 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
My wife has a shopping trip scheduled that day and Dayton is far...
There's some great shopping in Dayton.

I'll be coming! No clue about an army yet, but I should be able to make it.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 18th, 2014, 11:34 AM

I made a mistake. All Ohio NHSD formats traditionally have had point totals ending in 5. So I have just changed the point total from 510 to 515.

I'm very sorry for changing this with only 6 days to go. I realize this might hinder or unnerve some players, which is something I don't want to do. If there is enough objection about the change, I'll change it back to 510. Again I'm sorry. I just want to keep with Ohio tradition.

Loves all Scape

Old October 18th, 2014, 12:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I made a mistake. All Ohio NHSD formats traditionally have had point totals ending in 5. So I have just changed the point total from 510 to 515.

I'm very sorry for changing this with only 6 days to go. I realize this might hinder or unnerve some players, which is something I don't want to do. If there is enough objection about the change, I'll change it back to 510. Again I'm sorry. I just want to keep with Ohio tradition.
If it makes you feel any better... Many people don't make their armies until the night before. Heck! Some of us change it up at the last second.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 11:16 PM

tyty62 Woo who?

Hi guys, I'm new to this competitive HS scene, but I have been playing since HS came out. I go to UD, and the event you are runnning is pretty close, so I might come and watch you guys for a round or two. I can also help you guys set up as well if you need the help.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Join in and play. No need to sit around! Besides, who cares about "competition"? Im just going to have fun. ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 06:01 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty62 View Post
Hi guys, I'm new to this competitive HS scene, but I have been playing since HS came out. I go to UD, and the event you are runnning is pretty close, so I might come and watch you guys for a round or two. I can also help you guys set up as well if you need the help.
I second that-- jump in and play! Competitive Heroscape is more about having fun than being competitive. We're a bunch of people playing a game designed for ten year olds where vampires can fight robots. Anyone who takes that too seriously has a problem.

Besides, with the game out of print, there aren't a lot of "new" players these days. You are very welcome. If you don't have figs with you, PM me the armies you'd like, and I'll see if I can pull them out of my collection. I have one of my armies set, so there are a few that I'm using, but most are available.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day