Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 28th, 2022, 08:27 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I'll admit that I didn't really like the Clockwork Combine initially, but six consecutive reveals of awesome units have changed my mind. The new bears are a good example, as the potential for a squad of long-range Chain Grabbers seems like a lot of fun. Of course, the sculpts are cool, too.

--------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
And one of the first expected synergies with OldScape - Knights enhanced by Concan that work with Dupuis! Other than perhaps Su-Bak-Na's D20 boost on the Marro Pirate and the Flagbearer abilities, I don't know if we know of any more synergies.

Edit: Dwarf bonding, I had overseen that apparent one.
Q10 2.0 and EJ-1M can activate the Blastatrons' Homing Device. I think that's the only other synergy we've seen, though.

----------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
All that's left is the cavalry - hate to think what they'd be riding.
Clearly, this will be our dwarf-bear cavalry unit. As long as the dwarves lift with their legs, they'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS
And remember, you don't mess around with EJ-1M!
Now we need an Omnicron Repulsor Hero called "SL-1M."
Old September 28th, 2022, 08:58 PM

fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker

When asked for a picture of sand tiles we got this from Encarmine this evening:
Old September 28th, 2022, 09:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That looks like one of the new Jungle Trees. Look a little bit different than the ones I already have to my eyes.
Old September 28th, 2022, 09:42 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Someone asked for a uselessly cryptic image, and got exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
Note that neither Encarmine nor the CG renders have applied paint to anything; whether or not this is a photo, it shows our new terrain objects as being pre-colored.
Is that a blurry shelf pic?
Old September 28th, 2022, 10:48 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Someone asked for a uselessly cryptic image, and got exactly that.

Quote:
Note that neither Encarmine nor the CG renders have applied paint to anything; whether or not this is a photo, it shows our new terrain objects as being pre-colored.
Is that a blurry shelf pic?
Could that be a glimpse of a new wall piece on the left?
Old September 28th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That’s the bit I want to know about.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:57 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Not today's update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Truthfully, these freak me out. After seeing the sculpts of the Festering Honor Guard, every time I turn on a light at night I am scared that one of these things will jump out of the shadows. Now you can have the same waking nightmare too! You are welcome.
You heard it here first: A Squad of five.
Are these…intergalactic battle shrimp?
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:51 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
Quote:
Not today's update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Truthfully, these freak me out. After seeing the sculpts of the Festering Honor Guard, every time I turn on a light at night I am scared that one of these things will jump out of the shadows. Now you can have the same waking nightmare too! You are welcome.
You heard it here first: A Squad of five.
Are these…intergalactic battle shrimp?
https://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Upset City Baby.
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:52 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

Five man squads are definitely interesting from a balance standpoint compared to classic 'Scape - it'll be neat to see some of these unique squads maybe holding their own against the strong classic bonding armies. Really can't wait to start seeing army cards!
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:57 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Its times like this that I think back to Nathan Fillion voicing the Octopus on several episodes of Resident Alien.
Old September 29th, 2022, 05:46 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Based on their bio, these guys might win the "Least Child-Friendly" award from me, but the five-unit squad is very cool. Perhaps they will have an ability like the classic zombies.

Quote:
Today's funky bugs.

Quote:
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 031 - "THE APPLES DON’T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE" Queen Maladrix The Conquerer never attends to the war torn battlefields of Valhalla without her Festering Honor Guard. Wherever Maladrix stalks, her guards are close at hand, throwing themselves at anyone or anything that would even consider bringing harm to their queen. Bred for carnage by the queen herself, the Festering Honor Guard is equipped to aggressively range out from the queen in pursuit of any attackers, and when necessary kill or be killed in her service. To further strike fear and terror in her would-be enemies, Maladrix The Conquerer uses her enemies as “hosts” to prepare and expand her host of Festering Honor Guards, creating awkward situations for the Craven Court’s adversaries when their closest allies suddenly and violently burst apart in front of their eyes to reveal more skittering creatures to bring death upon those who would dare oppose the Craven Court.

File name: "Like_Gushers_Fruit_Snacks".
Old September 29th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reading it again, it actually sounds like Maladrix The Conquerer is the one creating/replacing new Festering Honor Guard units - for all those who wished that the Marro Hive could move and bite people.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion