Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?
Re: The Book of Raelin the Kyrie Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Zelrig already managed this, but it's nice to see another unit (or 2, considering the Red Wyrmling) that can give the Barbie of Valhalla a run for her money.
I completely agree. Since the release of Zelrig, RotV Raelin sees less and less game time at our tables. Unless its a hero-based army. Then she's always in.
Doesn't Raelin help squads out more, because she will have more figures she can help out?

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307.. .
Advocating for TSA as KC did for Runa.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LIKE PI! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Zelrig already managed this, but it's nice to see another unit (or 2, considering the Red Wyrmling) that can give the Barbie of Valhalla a run for her money.
I completely agree. Since the release of Zelrig, RotV Raelin sees less and less game time at our tables. Unless its a hero-based army. Then she's always in.
Doesn't Raelin help squads out more, because she will have more figures she can help out?
I have to agree. Raelin does more for oodles of Knights, Dwarves, etc. than for a few heroes. She is a great counter to Zelrig as well.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Strategy Review: How to use Raelin the Kyrie Warrior

Always. That is all.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I am terrible at using Raelin, and IMO maybe a strategy guide to using her could balance out some of the metagame.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I am terrible at using Raelin, and IMO maybe a strategy guide to using her could balance out some of the metagame.
Same Here. I usaully send her out first then the squad but she alway dies because I cant roll defence dice.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Atlaga View Post

Always. That is all.
We'll see what we can do.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Always. That is all.
I can't say I agree with this. Plenty of armies can be more effective without Raelin. She requires at least one OM in your early game to get into position, and likely another one soon after to keep your army in her aura. I'm not saying that her aura isn't worth the lost turn, but in aggressive armies, I'd often prefer to get my attack on.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:29 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

Always. That is all.
I can't say I agree with this. Plenty of armies can be more effective without Raelin. She requires at least one OM in your early game to get into position, and likely another one soon after to keep your army in her aura. I'm not saying that her aura isn't worth the lost turn, but in aggressive armies, I'd often prefer to get my attack on.
And she'll eat up more OMs the larger the battlefield--or get left behind.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Just wondering, can you use both old and new raelins at the same time?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Just wondering, can you use both old and new raelins at the same time?
No. Nope. Uh-uh. Negative. Nein.
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:

Always. That is all.
I can't say I agree with this. Plenty of armies can be more effective without Raelin Taelord. She He requires at least one OM in your early game to get into position, and likely another one soon after to keep your army in her his aura. I'm not saying that her his aura isn't worth the lost turn, but in aggressive armies, I'd often prefer to get my attack on.
Fixed!

Old February 6th, 2011, 11:10 PM

rshorton is surprisingly tart

If I'm correct Raelin should have a Synergy Benefit Received from Atlaga for Kyrie Leadership.

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units