Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2012, 01:41 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

I edited my post with fixes.

-1 Solemn Judgement
+1 Mirror Force
-1 Gemini Elf
+1 Treeborn Frog
-3 Cyber Dragon
+1 Thestalos
+1 Caius

Deck now down to 40 cards

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; June 18th, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:02 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You'll want 3 Caius, and a couple Raiza woudn't hurt either. I wouldn't use more than one Thestalos. It's effect is decent, but it's just not as good as Caius or Raiza.

Old June 18th, 2012, 02:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
You'll want 3 Caius, and a couple Raiza woudn't hurt either. I wouldn't use more than one Thestalos. It's effect is decent, but it's just not as good as Caius or Raiza.
I only have one of Caius, Raiza, Thestalos, and Zaborg.
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
That makes sense. The new set Battle Pack Epic Dawn has all of the Monarchs as rares, and I have one of each Zaborg, Thestalos, and Granmarg for trade if you're interested in getting more.

Old June 18th, 2012, 02:58 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That makes sense. The new set Battle Pack Epic Dawn has all of the Monarchs as rares, and I have one of each Zaborg, Thestalos, and Granmarg for trade if you're interested in getting more.
I'll be getting some more Battle Packs soon, so we'll see what I get from those.
Old June 19th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Came across my old zombie deck I used to run. I really like it, but I haven't played against anyone with it in years, plus it's most likely outdated. Could you guys take a look and see what could or should be changed? I'd appreciate it! Also, keep in mind that the majority of this deck was kinda just thrown together way back when I first started, and it's only been modified in the Spell and Trap division. The monsters were kinda just there, and I haven't been able to add to them, but since I have an account on Dueling Network (also named DrAwsm), I should be able to fix it up just fine.

Monsters
Despair From the Dark x3
Ryu Kokki x3
Pyramid Turtle x3
Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower x2
Vampire Lady x2
Vampire Lord
Regenerating Mummy
Dark Dust Spirit
Double Coston
Master Kyonshee

Spells
Call of the Mummy x2
Book of Life x2
Solidarity x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Tribute to the Doomed
Card Destruction
Soul Exchange
Fissure
Swords of Revealing Light
Monster Reborn
Spiritualism

Traps
Magic Jammer x2
Dust Tornado
Ceasefire
Dimensional Prison
Shadow Spell
Waboku

In retrospect, I realize that there's only a handful of good cards present in this deck: Pyramid Turtle, Despair From the Dark (kinda), Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower (also kinda), Solidarity, MST, Swords of Revealing Light, Monster Reborn, Spiritualism (another "kinda"), Magic Jammer, Dimensional Prison, and Waboku. I'm thinking I should just start a new zombie deck from the ground up. Or are they not competitive in the current meta game? I also figure that there are probably better options for spells and traps out there, too, especially after playing World Championship 2011 (which I never really got into, but still enjoyed a lot). I tried out a Flamvell deck, but it honestly wasn't that great either.

I guess my new purpose for this post is to ask: What's a good deck type to use? One of my friends told me that Dragunity is a good archetype to start out with (since I'm basically starting over), but what would you guys recommend? Or have my beloved zombies stood the test of time and are competitive?
Old June 19th, 2012, 02:17 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Try out the Zombie Structure Deck. It's got Red-Eyes Darkness Zombie Dragon on the cover and comes with some nice combos. After that, tweak how you want, play around with what you like and you'll make a dwck you enjoy.
Old June 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM

If you want a competitive Zombie deck your best bet is Zombie Synchro. It's a little past it's prime, but it's still considered a very decent deck, and has had a few regional tops lately.

Old June 19th, 2012, 01:29 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Monsters x22
Green Gadget x2
Red Gadget x2
Yellow Gadget x2
Hyena x3
Marshmallon x2
Exiled Force x2
Battle Fader
Treeborn Frog
Goblin Elite Attack Force x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch
Raiza the Storm Monarch x2
Jinzo
Zaborg the Thunder Monarch

Spells x11
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Smashing Ground x3
Lightning Vortex
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Swords of Revealing Light
Pot of Avarice

Traps x7
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Threatening Roar
Draining Shield
Waboku
Widespread Ruin
Mirror Force
-1 Gilford
+1 Raiza
-1 Big Shield Guardna
+1 Goblin Elite Attack Force

I like the way this deck plays. The defensive traps and SoRL really helps me swarm up the field pretty quick with Gadgets/Hyenas for some quick Monarch Fodder, then when I'm ready for End Game, Jinzo hits the field and BAM!, no traps.
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:16 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

I'm selling a lot of my cards. I run decks without synchros, or any of those new cards, my newest cards or Crystal beasts. Online I run newer cards.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

Dude, I loved zombies back in their day. My deck was similar to yours, recently I came across an article for a modernized zombie deck. I'm working on it. Here's the link!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old June 26th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't played yugioh in years... In a few weeks (July 20th) I will return home, and will be selling or trading my cards. I have a lot of OLD cards that are mostly in good condition. I do have some newer cards I am told are in decent demand (back in 2010-11) and a handful of rares. This is really early, since I have little information on the specific cards, but I figured I would look for interest here, first. I know I have 40+ mint rares (a lot more than that, but those are rares that I know are harder to find), and around 600 other cards. I have a few Synchros I got from somewhere, and a few fusions, but none of your new-fangled XYZ cards.

If there are any specific cards you are looking for (names) just ask me here or via PM and I can tell you whether or not I have one. If you are interested in a trade, once available, I will note any damage on the card and PM you pictures, so you can confirm it is what you want. I am looking for 'Scape, and don't be afraid to try to rip me off. I am looking for just about ANY units except the ROTV and MARVEL uniques, regardless of worth/rarity. I am looking for SOTM uniques/commons, and Underdark uniques/commons, along with any figures from boosters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games