Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas - 10/21/12

To whoever it was that tipped me off about Summoner Wars for iOS, thank you! Now I need to get the actual cards...

Last edited by Tmac2200; October 26th, 2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: I must also say that "We Didn't Playtest This At All" is a smashingly great time.
Old October 28th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you to Dignan and R˙chean for making Hexes in Texas happen. I had a wonderful time!

Once again the 'Scape gods blessed me with great army match ups and favorable maps (as well as some pretty amazing dice rolls). So thanks those 'scape gods as well!

There's been some spiked Summoner Wars interest with the popularity of the app, so rym and his Arlington buddy have thrown together a tournament.

Here's the link to the thread in the Summoner Wars Forum:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...-11-11-at-Noon

It's in two short weeks on November 11 at a YMCA in North Arlington. The event runs from noon to 5 (though it will most likely end much sooner).

There will be promo cards to pass out as well as a Bring-a-Prize, Take-a-Prize prize table.

If you are new to Summoner Wars and not completely sure of all the rules, come on anyway. Its going to be a relaxed, friendly atmosphere full of folks willing to help the new guy. Even if the new guy is Tmac!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 28th, 2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: We need a SW trophy so I can start putting my name all over it as well...
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Dignan for setting this up. This was my first tournament and it was lots of fun. Sadly the all girl army won.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Drl you definitely sold your soul to the devil at that tournament

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2
In spirit of the holidays I held a heroscape tournament with some of my friends. 6 people 3 battlefields including Invasion and Airidane, and a 480 point blood bath.

1st place was myself [of course] 3-0 and with 3 sets of 10th regiment, Marcus Decimus, and Q10

There was a tie for 2nd place, my friend Nathan W. 2-1 who brought 2 sets of arrow gruts, Krug, Fen Hydra, Agent Carr,Tarn Viking Warriors, and Otanashi, and My Brother, Mitchel, Who brought Sgt. Drake SoTM, 1 set of Omnicron, Krav Maga, and Airborne Elite.

There was a tie for 3rd place between Nathan B. 1-2 who brought 2 sets of Knights of Weston, Sir Dupius, Sir Denrick, and 2 sets of Marro Drudge, and Cade 1-2 who brought, the Greater Ice Elemental,1 set of Roman Leigonaires, Me-Burq-sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, 1 set of Phantom Knights.

And last place was Adam who this was his first time playing, went 0-3 but almost won 2 of the games and brought Charros, 2 sets of Greenscale warriors, and Q10. there was a prize table and it was lots of fun. Thank you for inspiring me to do this tournament.
Me and My friends are very excited to beat Drl in the next tournament

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day