Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: How should the tourney be set up? Choose TWO.
One Marvel Figure allowed. 9 47.37%
No Marvel Figures. 12 63.16%
Partial Squad/Hero Scoring. 8 42.11%
Full Card Scoring. 10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- 10-9-10

Pet Shop Comics
www.petshopcomics.com
1191 Hillview Boulevard
Louisville, KY 40229-4065
(502) 957-3188

Get Directions

COST: $5 (To Store)

EVENT TIME: (Eastern)
Doors open at 11:00AM.
Event starts at 12:00PM.
Should be done before 6:00PM.

RULES:
5 round swiss style tournament, all random.

Players bring order markers, wound markers, dice, cards, and a pre-drafted 510 point Heroscape army that does not exceed 24 hexes. The tournament is played in one hour rounds. Max One Marvel unit.

SCORING:

Partial Scoring For squads and Heroes

GLYPHS:

There will be 10 random normal gylphs (decided soon), and All T-Glyphs as of D2 will be placed, if applicable to maps.

Set gylphs on certain maps will stay as-is.

MAPS:
Spoiler Alert!

ATTENDING:
1. Brownsfan82
2. jschild
3. jschild's child
4. NecroBlade
5. MegaSilver
6. Dragonmaster 384
7. Dragonmaster 384 friend
8. Dragonmaster 384 friend
9. Bloodthorn
10. Bloodthorn's daughter
11. Bloodthorn's other friends
12. "" "" ""
13. Rothinator
14. Nemo
15. El Diabolo
16. ED friend #1
17. ED friend #2
18. ED friend #3
19. ED friend #4
20. Dragonmaster's brother

MAYBES:

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 8th, 2010 at 10:35 PM. Reason: 20 confirmed people!
Old September 4th, 2010, 10:58 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
Re: 2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

Awesome! You can put me + 2 down as a maybe, will let you know when I figure out if we can make it or not.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:55 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster384 View Post
Awesome! You can put me + 2 down as a maybe, will let you know when I figure out if we can make it or not.
Gotcha down! Are all three of you planning to play?

MegaSilver
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Add Jschild +1 to maybe, just have to check with co-worker.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Add Jschild +1 to maybe, just have to check with co-worker.
Gotcha!

MegaSilver
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

MegaSilver
If we make it, there will be 2 or 3 of us playing, depending on whether my younger brother(s) want to play or not.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

MegaSilver
If we make it, there will be 2 or 3 of us playing, depending on whether my younger brother(s) want to play or not.
Okay then, just wondering.

And if you like, you guys can go ahead and submit (via PM only) a map each of you would like to battle on.

MegaSilver
Old September 6th, 2010, 09:10 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

I will be there. But we need some people in order to get prize support. Typically WOTC will send some prizes acording to your attendance. I don't know who to contact for that though.

Old September 6th, 2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfan82 View Post
I will be there. But we need some people in order to get prize support. Typically WOTC will send some prizes acording to your attendance. I don't know who to contact for that though.
I'm supposed to contact R˙chean once I have at least 10 confirmed people coming.

Gotcha down as well!

MegaSilver
Old September 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

So the championship round would consist of 4 players?
Old September 6th, 2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
So the championship round would consist of 4 players?
I hadn't thought of that.

I'd suppose that will be the best, though I was thinking of something else...

MegaSilver
Old September 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

What was your idea? Mine is not necessarily the best. I was just guessing at what you were doing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day