Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 24th, 2008, 04:35 PM

iamawesome Woo who?
Re: Madtown Throwdown! Madison, WI NHSD Tournament

well, there isnt really around here, but maybe we can find a place in between... ill ask my friends to do some research. btw ethan and zak (the guy who went 1-4, and the guy w dead eye dan hah) just joined heroscapers, and ethan is wilbus, and zak is theredeadifier if im not mistaken. i might have spelled zacks wrong, but essentially its some form of 'the re-dead-ifier' as that is kiiinda what we used to say for the marro warriors regeneration ability... but yea, lets start some chi-town heroscapeage!
Old October 30th, 2008, 10:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I finally posted my repainted AE I used in the tournament, if anyone's interested.

The link's in my signature!
Old November 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post
Tentative Madison Schedule (now with descriptions!)

December -- Dear George R. R. Martin, Please Get Back to Work Tournament

One ice and one fire themed map. A good chance to use some niche figures. The catch--one army list! (maybe)
Any news on a date? Is this still a possibility? Looking forward to getting up to Madison again. We had a lot of fun on NHSD.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 18th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:

December -- Dear George R. R. Martin, Please Get Back to Work Tournament

One ice and one fire themed map. A good chance to use some niche figures. The catch--one army list! (maybe)
Any news on a date? Is this still a possibility? Looking forward to getting up to Madison again. We had a lot of fun on NHSD.

~ET86
It's looking less likely. I may have to push the next one back to the end of February.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:02 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

February -- Madtown Doubles Tournament

Using at least one "backwards map" (starting zones in the middle (trust me, I know what I'm doing)). Stock up on "affects friendly" powers and coordinate your army lists for max synergy.
Any news on this? I've been itching to get down to Madison for another tournament.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenmojo View Post
Any news on this? I've been itching to get down to Madison for another tournament.
It's kind of up in the air as long as I'm organizing things. I've hit a major reduction in my free time so I'm holding off on announcing anything more definite.
Old January 9th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there anything we, members of the community who live nearby, can do to help make this happen? As queenmojo said, we are seriously itching to get down and play another tournament, so anything we can do to help out would be great!

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:26 PM

Make it stop snowing?
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:00 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

........................ I may have to push the next one back to the end of February.
?? Isn't the Madison "Madtown Spring Fling" still on for April? I was hopeing some dates would get pinned down .... my calander is filling up.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Make it stop snowing?
Short of all of us moving to Florida, that one is not in the cards...

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm looking forward to another event as well. Don't know about a doubles one though, would prefer a 1 on 1 match.
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd love to come down for another tournament, but I'd need to know well in advance.

And a doubles tournament might work, but it'd be interesting. Would we choose teammates, or be assigned at the tournament? My friend would probably be my partner, but he's not exactly the best 'Scaper in the world, so...

Oh, and I'm 97% positive that everyone would bring a Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day