Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old July 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles

Spoiler Alert!

David: “Hot enough for ya, Sports Fans? It’s only going to get hotter, because I’m David, and this dude is Bob!”

Bob: “Thanks, David! We’re here in the sky riding a Helicarrier that S.H.I.E.L.D. has loaned us for the battle (and is another great C3G map currently under development), but Nick Fury is going to be upset when he sees that you’ve spray painted ‘How do you like these apples, Goodyear?’ on the side.”

David: “It’ll wash off, Bob. Yes, folks, we’re between rounds, and I’m itching for an exhibition battle before we return to our tourney. And we’re celebrating two things: Matt Helm’s Battleball customs and C3V!”

Bob: “Those Battleball customs are actually part of a larger series that combine with Havok figures. We’ve seen the Havok figures battle in that great Afternoon Delight story, but we’re going to see Matt Helm’s Ballers swing into action. David. David? DAVID!”

David: “Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Bob: “David, that’s not what I meant, and you know it!”

David: “Hahahahaha hardeeHARHAR!!!”

Bob: “David, when we cut to commercial, my fists are going to swing into action! Who are the teams?”

David: “Hahaha! Oh, Bob, I do love working with you. Our first team will be the defenders from the Nexus Rebellion. They are: Iron Judge, Phesten Kaber, Stalwart the Forge, Steel Ultimatus, Vanessa Krayg, and two squads of Iron Wolves. They have enlisted some help from Jandar, so Omegacron and a squad of Omnicron Snipers will join the team.”

Bob: “Good stuff! Who will they defend against?”

David: “The invaders are from the Karn Empire. They include Gloom Bringer, Brutus, Colossor the Dim, Asyassin, Dark Isis, Fortiate, and two squads of Black Harts. And they have allied with Valkrill, which means that the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs will also bring on the pain.”

Bob: “Uh, David, this is a lovely battlefield, but don’t you think it’s a bit small for all those units?”

David: “Well, you wouldn’t expect an assault on a Helicarrier to have all units prepositioned, now would you? No, my poor, deluded friend, the invaders are going to have to paradrop onto the deck, and the defenders are going to have to scramble onto the deck from their quarters below.”

Bob: “Oh, I see.”

David: “There will also be turbulence on deck. After a figure completes its movement, I’ll determine a direction to be #1 and roll an 8-sided die. A 7-8 will keep the unit in place, while 1-6 will reposition the figure one space in the indicated direction. If blocked by a figure or obstacle, the figure holds position. However, if a figure moves off the map, then that figure is knocked off the carrier and plummets to the ground far, far below!”

Bob: “What about the platforms underneath those propellers?”

David: “At the end of the round, I’ll roll the d20 for each figure in those spaces. A roll of 1-2 will cause the figure to get swept into the propeller and ground into fish food!”

Bob: “Well, fish have got to eat, I suppose.”

David: “I just have a wee bit of prep work remaining, and we’ll be up to our eyeballs in Burt’s Beer!”

Bob: “Hooray!!!”

Last edited by davidlhsl; July 9th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Helmicarrier

David: “We’re back with the Eye in the Sky, Sports Fans! I’m David!”

Bob: “I’m Bob!”

David: “We’re here on the spectacular helicarrier, though I suppose we should call it the Helmicarrier. Omegacron and his Omnicron Snipers have scrambled onto one side of the deck, while Colossor the Dim and the squad of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs have dropped onto the far end of the deck. At the end of Round Two, another team will scramble and drop, and the final set will make their appearance at the end of Round Four. Ready, Bob!”

Bob: “Let’s pour the Burt’s and enjoy!”

Off-camera announcer: “This special exhibition battle is brought to you by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: The Hindenburg of Beers.”

Team Nexus versus Team Karn

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G, C3V, and Matt Helms all at once?? It's the unholy trinity!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, you raise a good point that I need to correct: this awesome map is a great C3G map currently in the design phase, so I went back and edited the intro banter. Take that, Goodyear!
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Team Nexus versus Team Karn (continued)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by davidlhsl; July 10th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Lets hope the planets aren't aligned or we could be in some real trouble. But wait, maybe David's evil dabbling with the unholy trinity is what the Mayan calendar predicted... Oh David, what a chain reaction you may have started.

I love the funky scenario rules by the way. You da man.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

David: “MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE’RE GOING DOWN!!!”

Bob: “Help!”

Pam (flies into view and slams into wall): “OW! What the blazes is going on?”

David: “Take a look out the window, Pam. We’re plummeting to the ground!”

Pam: “I have ten bucks that says Mike is involved.”

David and Bob: “Mike!!!”

Mike (drops from ceiling onto desk and tumbles onto floor): “Wheee! Ooof.”

David: “Hey, Mike. I don’t suppose you have any idea why the Helmicarrier is dropping like your I.Q.?”

Mike: “Why do you guys always blame me when anything goes wrong? I was busy with a bright idea I had.”

Bob: “I think I’m going to throw up.”

Mike: “You see, I’ve been enjoying this great battle, but I noticed that the wind has been a problem. Well, I think I figured out where the wind is coming from: those spinning propellers.”

Pam (seething): “And you did… what?”

Mike: “I shut ‘em off. No more wind!”

David: “Those propellers are the things that keep this hunk of metal in the air, you bonehead! Hey, we seem to have stopped falling.”

Intercom: “Ready to assist, Helmicarrier passengers. This is your pilot, Capt. Sock Puppet, speaking. We are returning to normal altitude. You can express your appreciation for my brave rescue by strapping Mike to one of those propellers. Sock Puppet out.”

Bob: “Let’s go, Mike.”

Mike: “Did I screw up again? (gulps)”

David: “Pam, let’s meet with the participants and get things cleaned up. We’ll return to our battle after the break.”
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sock Puppet saves the day! Great idea to have the teams enter the way the do. Always an interesting and fun read.

C3G team building links.
Old July 10th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Go Sockpuppet!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Team Nexus versus Team Karn (continued)

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Team Nexus versus Team Whiffers/Karn (continued)

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion