Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Florida Frenzy 6.0

Could you guys consider using my own:

The Hotways or the Highway
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

At your upcoming tourney? Thanks in advance.
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:40 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I'm submitting these 2 figures for approval. I don't have pictures, but they are in books I'm linking to,

Omegacron - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37612

Mok - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47038

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:35 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

@beholderthedm -- I have no problem with those customs. Thanks for posting.
@Buddy Lee -- If we can't get enough people to have a tournament, I'll still be there teaching people the game. See below.

Again, anyone who can make it, please let me know by posting in this thread. At the moment, I am attending SwampCon for sure, and will have my HeroScape stuff there, but I am not sure where exactly in the Reitz student union we will set up because the organizers have not gotten back to me. Worst comes to worst, we'll setup at the first floor dining tables.

As a disclaimer, if we don't get enough people, we'll just do free play throughout the day. I think I'll have a sign-up sheet with me, so if you do want to check out the other games going on at SwampCon, you'll know what times your HeroScape games will be. I am up for several hours of gaming myself, so if you need an opponent, I'll be there.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Burny,

I would like to attend, but I will have to work out my work schedule.

So put me down as a maybe.

Sorry, but I can't be anymore specific than that.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Anyone up for a car pool? I'm in Kissimmee near Orlando and my wife wants the car so I won't be able to make it unless she can drop me somewhere and I go with someone else. Happy to help with driving and gas cost and all that.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM

Hope you guys make it, but no pressure. It does not look like we'll get many HeroScapers at this one, but like I said before, a casual game day in a great atmosphere is fun too. I'll be teaching the game to whomever stops by our tables (which I think will be in one of the many "free play" rooms -- look for the "Florida Frenzy" green sign).

If you do come, please consider bringing your favorite map. I'll only be able to set up two by myself.
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Burny,

I seem to be coming down with a touch of the flu bug going around so I won't be attending.

Have fun and stay safe.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:49 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Killergoat and I will be there.
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:32 PM

HeroScape at SwampCon was a huge success! Thanks to Lord Trask and killergoat for their help. I would say we got several dozen people interested or reinterested in the game. Look out for a Spring Tournament, coming soon!
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:25 PM

Sounds awesome. I'll try to make the next one.

Trades

My travel blog
Old January 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
HeroScape at SwampCon was a huge success! Thanks to Lord Trask and killergoat for their help. I would say we got several dozen people interested or reinterested in the game. Look out for a Spring Tournament, coming soon!
I am very glad to hear this. I wish I could have made it.

I am really looking forward to the next tournament.

Buddy Lee

Old January 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM

Novelist432 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelist432 View Post
I got back in to heroscape in a big way recently and I am itching to play in another tourney! I will also likely bring 3-6 people with me. Lets get the dates set up ASAP so I can start planning!
Which date works for you, Novelist432? The Gainesville Books-A-Million is available pretty much every weekend.

Once again, (Tampa/South FL) please respond here to let me know if and when you can attend.
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am in Orlando so I would probably only make the drive if there was a bigger thing going on. Plan one in Orlando and I am there no matter when it is. As for dates for Gainsville, I would just need enough time in advance to plan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day