Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2012, 12:45 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Columbus, O-H-I-O NHSD 2012!

KC did you ever hear back from anyone in the Columbus Crew besides ManTrainChooChoo? Might we see Mattser or any of those guys joining us for NHSD this year?
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

I look forward to the challenge. Perhaps Cyprien will bring his nephew.
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Not to mention this will also be my first Tournament so I hope to meet a lot of new people and have a great time!
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
Also, how's come we're not doing the bring-two-armies-and-dice-off-for-one-of-the-four format that's going around? That looked super fun.
That's because I'm an idiot. Wookie and I decided to do it, but I forgot to include it in the first post. My bad! I'll get right on that...

...Okay...first post is fixed. YES-- we're doing the two-army-dice-off-thing-that-needs-a-name.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song

Last edited by Johnnylama; September 17th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Quote:
Also, how's come we're not doing the bring-two-armies-and-dice-off-for-one-of-the-four format that's going around? That looked super fun.
That's because I'm an idiot. Wookie and I decided to do it, but I forgot to include it in the first post. My bad! I'll get right on that...

...Okay...first post is fixed. YES-- we're doing the two-army-dice-off-thing-that-needs-a-name.
Sweet! I'm super glad to hear that. Though I will now have to reconsider one of the armies I just thought of, because I definitely don't want to play against it!

PS: I've invited the other 12 people I know that play a good bit. 2 of them I doubt can make it, but have one maybe so far. We'll see what else I get!

Last edited by Nirek; September 17th, 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: added PS.
Old September 17th, 2012, 04:46 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Double-post

So you guys know, I signed us up in the Prize Support thread, estimating 20-30 players and naming WOOKIE and Johnny the organizers. Guys - if you want me to change something, let me know.
Looks great. Thank you.

If I do get to play, I plan on bringing one army with C3V/SOV & one without. If I am matched with someone not comfortable with C3V/SOV, I won't use any. I do have several armies to chose from.

I do support the use of C3V/SOV. It keeps the game fresh & fills needs. A lot of hard work, long hours & massive testing went into these units. I am grateful that I have new toys to play with.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sign Geoboy and I up as probables

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:17 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Quote:

OK, sweet - now I can bring two of the three armies, and 2 of them use Raelin anyway, so my job is done. I just hope some people actually pick them. Too bad we won't see any Einar Imperium played by me at this tourney, but there will be some other good random stuff.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:45 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Could you still play if you arrived late? I wouldn't be there until 12-12:30. I have football in the morning. .
I think this could work with the rolling rumble-- you could just show up whenever and get paired up with whomever is available. The only problem is you'll probably rank lower in the standings since you'd have less time to play and probably fewer games as a result. If you don't care about your ranking and just want to throw down some games, go right ahead!

Quote:
KC did you ever hear back from anyone in the Columbus Crew besides ManTrainChooChoo? Might we see Mattser or any of those guys joining us for NHSD this year?
I have heard nothing.

If ANYONE is in contact with any of them, let them know about this event. Hopefully they can make it since it's in their backyard!

Quote:
PS: I've invited the other 12 people I know that play a good bit. 2 of them I doubt can make it, but have one maybe so far. We'll see what else I get!
GREAT! Everyone, please spread the word. I bet there's a bunch of people who don't check the boards much these days but would come if they knew about this event. PM anyone you can think of, and they might get an email notification and check.

I've updated the attendance, at least from those of you who sounded at least somewhat certain. Let me know of any changes!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song

Last edited by Johnnylama; September 17th, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:35 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

You can put me +2 as maybes.
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:43 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Wow! I think i can make it! Put me down as a probable.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

So we start each game by choosing 1 of 4 armies to play? That's pretty cool if I'm understanding it right.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day