Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2009, 06:25 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart
Re: Central Arkansas NHSD 2009

Count me in as a strong possible maybe, I am coming from Harrison, AR. I have never been in a tornament before but I love the game. I have 2 armys in mind ..not sure how they will do but it will be fun.
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:36 PM

deadeyedan7 Woo who?

I hope you can make it [B]wolfman1968 [B] This will be my first tourney also so it would nice knowing there were some other firsttimers also. Either way I can't wait. I hope as many people as possible can make it. Maybe if we have a good turn-out we can have these events a little more often.

When the nations of Ullar descend upon you,.....our attack dice will blot out the sun!
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:49 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been around. I have been in Georgia, and had a hectic week. I hope my army will at least get one win!!

I'm honored that KA would like to lose against me .

For all the tournament first timers..... Don't worry about making perfect armies. Any army that you create has the possibility to beat even the best of armies. I am looking forward to meeting all of you guys for an amazing NHSD 2009!!!!

8 more days until the big day, and I can not wait!!!

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I just figure, if I'm gonna go down, I might as well go down to the tournament director, second day GenCon qualifier, and mapmaker extraordinaire. That way I have plenty of excuses!

Seriously though, we've had some unexpected and sad circumstances around our house, and I haven't even picked out an army yet. I am currently planning the funeral of my wife's grandmother. She lived with us and we miss her a lot. I'm looking forward to getting together with you all though.
Old October 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear of your loss, KA. I look forward to meeting you in a week.
Old October 10th, 2009, 09:18 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation

I am sorry to hear that for you KA. My wife has lost her grandmother this year and about 2 months ago lost her father to a tragic car accident...so I understand the pain that comes with dealing with what you and she are going through. I hope that you and your wife will find peace with this soon.

Regarding the tournament rules:
I'm a newb, could someone tell me how Swiss Scoring works?
Old October 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

I believe this will answer your question.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old October 11th, 2009, 05:55 PM

I have talked to some people about the maps and I think that we should play on all the maps but Turret Rock. Common Ground is close to Turret Rock and I think that Common Ground is a Fairer map.

Also, Rev and Longheroscaper could you let me know how many maps you can bring. I think we will need about ten maps; one of each map for sure, and I was thinking we may need two of each.

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

I can bring Common Ground, Sidewinder, Fire Isles and Ticalla Sunrise.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:27 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I'll bring one copy of Marr Highway, Can't See the Jungle, and Embattled Fen. That covers one copy of each of the seven maps.

Should we provide the glyphs for the maps? (I'll assume "yes.")
Old October 12th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Yes bring Glyphs for the maps. I will bring all of my stuff so that we will have more then enough maps.

I am thinking that 10 maps is more then enough.

Thanks guys!!

5 more days until NHSD!!!!

Oh one more thing. I know we have a lot of first timers playing this year, and I would like to remind people that we all need to bring a prize for the community prize table. You can bring anything you want; we all just usually bring a heroscape booster.

Good Traders:
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:38 PM

Oh...one guestion more...which glyphs are we using?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day