Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I lost to a 7-Year-old...

My little sister just beat me. Wow. 700 point army

Mine:

4th Massachusets Line
Airborne Elite
Syvarris
Izumi Samurai
DW9000 (To defend the bridge
Sir Denrick (Because she drafts lots of Dragons)

Hers:

Anubian Wolves
Krug
Charos
Su-Bak-Na
Dumutef Guard

The board was a long stretch, with a bride passing a river. Her side was a walled-off plain with a path before it, mine was a lava-cave with an overhang. There was a warp in the middle that lead to an island far off.

I started off by moving my DW9000 to guard the bridge, and the Samurai (along with Denrick) to attack the enemy. the Airborne droppped, and I put most of them near her base, one a little far back, and one near my base.

She started by sending out the wolves and killing two of my soldiers, then retreating back into her wall. Then Su-Bak-Na flew out to attack DW9000, but he fought back and killed him. I landed on the Glyph of Mitonsoul, which killed one of my Elites and her Dumutef Guard. My Samurai and Denrick (along with the last soldier) walked up to her wall, which was guarded by Charos.

He lobbed a Grenade over the wall, which killed one of her wolves. Then Denrick took down Charos, with no casualties (he comes in handy when fighting her). The wolves and samurai clashed, killing all of the wolves and one of my Izumi. At this time I sent out my 4th line to pick up some glyphs, which they did. One Attack +1 (which I gave to Denrick), one Defense +1 (which I gave to my Samurai, and a Glyph of Rannveig, which was of no use since Su-Bak-Na and Charos were dead.

Now, Denrick was attacking Krug, and got him down to 1 health, but Krug fought back and killed the knight. The then took down all of the samurai, and with all of them a +1 attack and defense. The soldier fell, and the last two Linesmen (the others died) in lava getting glyphs. Stood against him, but fell just as easily. Then she warped. DW9000 followed and was killed on the island, and Syvarris was sent forth to die.

I'm still in shock. She got lucky... 1 Life left!!!
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:47 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
i feel your pain. i lost to double oak & son.

"it wasnt a 7 year old. it was an army of minions and ae & krav with glyphs and hiegt"
Old September 21st, 2006, 07:42 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I used to lose to my brother who is one and a half years younger than me! Until...I beat him and he never played again!
Old September 26th, 2006, 09:35 PM

blindmiceinboots has disabled reputation
those little people are deadly when they play, my 8-year-old cousin whooped me in a game and didnt lose a single fig...

Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old September 27th, 2006, 07:24 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My 7yr old daughter kick my and my wifes but first time we played a 3-way battle... 400 point armies... it was ugly.

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old September 27th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My son and the D20 are partners in an alliance to take me down.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 06:30 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
I play my 8 year old brother all the time. He won once. He never won again

Old October 25th, 2006, 02:07 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
My 6 year old niece beat me once. Her rolls were fantastic, mine were crap. She only knows the powers of 5 units be she knows them by heart.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:48 PM

cavie Woo who?
Not only do I get beat on a regular basis by my 9 year old son but he'll occasionally advise me on my draft choices by saying "Dad you know why you lost, you had Deathwalker 9000, and......"
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM

cavie Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigade101
My 6 year old niece beat me once. Her rolls were fantastic, mine were crap. She only knows the powers of 5 units be she knows them by heart.
I don't have to look on the cards anymore for point cost or stats - I just ask the 9 year old sponge brain to refresh the 38 year old non stick surface brain. He knows them all.
Old October 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM

brigade101 has disabled reputation
That's when you hit him with the hated adult " I only let you win " suggestions
Old October 25th, 2006, 10:03 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
sad, truly sad...

FINISH HIM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports