Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old July 10th, 2015, 05:17 AM

Dragon_Yutha is surprisingly tart
Mind schackle multibull hero's

2questions about mind schackle

1. when i have a hero like drake and NGS.
my drake dies can I "than" mind schackle my opponents drake.
because my drake is dead its no longer part of my army.

2. are there figures who can block mind schackle or any other powers with the same power
Old July 10th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Mind schackle multibull hero's

1. Yes.
2. No.

Also, the word is "multiple," though of course your English is 1,000 times better than my non-existent Dutch.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 10th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
1. Yes.
2. No.

Also, the word is "multiple," though of course your English is 1,000 times better than my non-existent Dutch.
1. Actually, no, since the Drake was once part of your army, so you cannot mindshackle a new Drake to your side.
Old July 10th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Aren't you Debbie Downer. Fine. No.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

While the answer to #2 is correct, it is worth noting that Morsbane has an ability with a 20% chance of neutralizing Mindshackle if used pre-emptively (and a 5% chance of killing Ne-Gok-Sa outright).

~Aldin, occasionally using Morsbane in an Elf Wizard army

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 11th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
1. Yes.
2. No.

1. Actually, no, since the Drake was once part of your army, so you cannot mindshackle a new Drake to your side.
There is the revive glyph which isn't commonly used, but things could get complicated really fast if there is say a random glyph pool which may or may not include the revive glyph. Anyway, easier for the designers to just say no.

I believe the glyph came in wave 1, so it would have been a consideration when designing/testing Ne-gok-sa.
Old July 11th, 2015, 03:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reasoning

For a long time you used to be able to mindshackle unique figures that you already had in your army. They were not considered the same figure. So two Taelords or two Raelins could boost each other. This was the ruling for quite some time. Then Ulginesh showed up. Ulginesh gets to take a turn with two wizards, neither of which can be Ulginesh. Based on the previous ruling after revealing an Order Marker on Ulginesh you could take a turn with an elf wizard and your other Ulginesh and then on that Ulginesh's turn take a turn with an elf wizard and the original Ulginesh ad infinitum and your opponent would never get another turn. So that's why the rule is that you can't mindshackle figures that you already have in your army. It's also why now if you and your opponent have Marcu he can't betray either of you.

~Dysole, historically
Old July 17th, 2015, 08:06 AM

Dragon_Yutha is surprisingly tart

Thanks for al the repleys
Old November 16th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'm not sure what a "multibull" is, but holy heck I want one!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; November 16th, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Is it like a squorpion?
Old November 17th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalacurf121 View Post
because my drake is dead its no longer part of my army.
A destroyed unit is still part of your army, so you cannot mindshackle an opponent's drake. Originally, you could do this, but the rule was changed due to the Sturla glyph, which can bring back dead units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's