Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 30th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Con 2020- REGISTER FOR VC BRING 2 & GENERAL WARS

Yes. You can only place 18 figures, but if that's more than 24 hexes you can place them all on the board. You'll get additional hexes to place at the back of your startzone.
Old July 30th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

So it turns out work has picked up tremendously for me which I wasn’t expecting, unfortunately I won’t be able to attend the other events I signed up for other than the main event. I still want to participate in this thing, so I’ll squeeze room for the main event (I have an army I think I’ll have quite a bit of fun with). I’ll submit it later tonight.

Sorry for backing out of the others, I had no idea I’d be this busy this week/weekend.
Old July 31st, 2020, 07:47 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Couple of hours left to sign up for VC Bring 2, games start at 11am Eastern this morning. And until 4pm Eastern you can sign up for General Wars. Please arrive to the Discord 10-15 mins early to check-in to each event. Good luck today everyone!
Old July 31st, 2020, 09:26 AM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Couple of hours left to sign up for VC Bring 2, games start at 11am Eastern this morning. And until 4pm Eastern you can sign up for General Wars. Please arrive to the Discord 10-15 mins early to check-in to each event. Good luck today everyone!
PM sent
Old July 31st, 2020, 10:14 AM

Rama is surprisingly tart

Submitted my army builds for the Main Event and Heroes Only!

The Google form mentioned a Discord server. Is that something I need to set up ahead of time? I'm brand new to Discord.

Thank you!

~ Rama
Old July 31st, 2020, 10:17 AM

The Discord link is at the very top of the OP. If you're brand new to discord ahead of time it's probably a good idea to click that link, get into to the server and learn the interface a bit, but it's not too bad.
Old July 31st, 2020, 02:10 PM

Tiamat and Superfrog are squaring off for the VC Bring 2 finals now. General Wars is in two hours at 4pm Eastern, if anyone wants to get a last minute entry in.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Con 2020- CHAMPIONSHIP TOMORROW

Wowzers, what fun the games were today! My brain hurts!

Excited to relax with my fiancee tonight and play again tomorrow in the Heroes Only event.

I would like to join the main event, but here's my dilemma... I'm off tomorrow but have work at 2:30pm EST on Sunday, so while I don't entirely expect myself to make it past tomorrow, if I did and say Sunday I make it to Grand Finals, that's about the time I would go to work. I can play at work, but it wouldn't be until maybe 4pm or later.

Maybe the organizers can help me out - should I join the Main Event? I really want to play in it but I don't want to accidentally make it to the finals and be an inconvenience all of a sudden.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:33 PM

Congrats to superfrog for the VC Bring 2 win over Tiamat. Congrats to vegietarian18 for winning the oedipus matchup vs. vegie dad for the General Wars title.

Championship is tomorrow! We have 4 sets of dice up for grabs in this one. Heroes only tomorrow night which will be fun as well.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Wowzers, what fun the games were today! My brain hurts!

Excited to relax with my fiancee tonight and play again tomorrow in the Heroes Only event.

I would like to join the main event, but here's my dilemma... I'm off tomorrow but have work at 2:30pm EST on Sunday, so while I don't entirely expect myself to make it past tomorrow, if I did and say Sunday I make it to Grand Finals, that's about the time I would go to work. I can play at work, but it wouldn't be until maybe 4pm or later.

Maybe the organizers can help me out - should I join the Main Event? I really want to play in it but I don't want to accidentally make it to the finals and be an inconvenience all of a sudden.
We'll definitely be willing to reschedule the championship game if you have a conflict. That's how it often goes at Gencon too, with the championship match later in the night on Saturday after other Saturday events are done.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Congrats to vegietarian18 for winning the oedipus matchup vs. vegie dad for the General Wars title.
Old July 31st, 2020, 09:55 PM

Rama is surprisingly tart

A friend of mine asked if they could watch my game tomorrow as a spectator. Is the Discord server open to spectators, or is it just for the players?

Thanks,

~ Rama

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con