Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2012, 06:27 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Columbus, O-H-I-O NHSD 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I could bring all but Lodin.

Also, my friends are no-goes. Did you get that I'm also bringing my own map: The Hotway or The Highway?
Yes sir. Thanks.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:41 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Well! Although I haven't been on in a while or said much, it now seems more likely that I will be able to attend this!
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Well! Although I haven't been on in a while or said much, it now seems more likely that I will be able to attend this!
Sweet! We're getting most of our old players back.... now we need southwest ninja. Where is that lazy bumb?

Oh, and you guys still need to tell me what to play as my second army.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 17th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think my second army is going to be...

MACDIRKS!
Old October 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do I need to bring anything?
Old October 17th, 2012, 09:03 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Phantazm is out so its just me. Looking to ride up with someone

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 17th, 2012, 09:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@KC, Torin, Raelin (RotV), PKs x5 wouldn't be a bad army. You said you wanted suggestions
Old October 17th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Sweet! We're getting most of our old players back.... now we need southwest ninja. Where is that lazy bumb?

Oh, and you guys still need to tell me what to play as my second army.
VIPERS!

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 17th, 2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: No, I am not attending, btw.
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
@KC, Torin, Raelin (RotV), PKs x5 wouldn't be a bad army. You said you wanted suggestions
I can't pack Raelin - she's in my first army. It's true that I've never played Torin before though.... hmmmm

Torin - 120
Zettian Guards - 190
Deathwalker 9000 - 330
Minions of Utgar x2 - 550

Hmmm indeed....

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
I can't pack Raelin - she's in my first army. It's true that I've never played Torin before though.... hmmmm

Torin - 120
Zettian Guards - 190
Deathwalker 9000 - 330
Minions of Utgar x2 - 550

Hmmm indeed....
DW9K doesn't work with Torin's Evil Eye just in case you forgot/didn't know.

I thought of an army like that but then got told that and I'm like oh, well that sucks.
Old October 18th, 2012, 04:06 PM

Oh I know - but that's the whole point. The opponent will shoot at 9K instead of the Zettians or minions (where the OMs are) to avoid Evil Eye, and then I'm rolling 9 defense dice instead of 7.

But yeah - the army still sucks, but it's fun!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 18th, 2012, 06:59 PM

You bring up good points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day