Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2011, 10:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighamrules View Post
is there a fee to play or anything like and when will more info be put out like points and stuff?s
I will have more information over Labor Day weekend.

Grenade lobbyist
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:38 PM

bighamrules has disabled reputation

Thanks man

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:26 PM

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Another update for the CABs location. We've learned that our time is limited. We cannot set maps up the night before and the earliest we can enter the building is at 9. If anyone would like to help with map building just come an hour before, we'd appreciate the help.

Grenade lobbyist

Last edited by MattserTruckRally; August 31st, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:50 PM

If I can make it I will help set up I wil now by next week if I can be there.

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:27 PM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

I can help with setup, PM me details
Old September 6th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Here are more details for NHSD day. The point totals will be 415. We are limiting starting spaces to 20 hexes.

The format will be a Royal Rumble format. I'll post the rules for it shortly.

Grenade lobbyist
Old September 6th, 2011, 11:34 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
Here are more details for NHSD day. The point totals will be 415. We are limiting starting spaces to 20 hexes.

The format will be a Royal Rumble format. I'll post the rules for it shortly.
Interesting. So I guess no more 4th or 10th on Mass that seemed to dominate our scene! That makes melee bonding a bit better, but the Raelin, Rats and range better as well (not that people usually play that at ohio games).

Any word on C3V/SoV customs?
Old September 6th, 2011, 01:35 PM

Dang I need to look at what I have so I can play

Old September 6th, 2011, 03:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I think ManTrain picked that point total.

There goes my Greenscale army....

And lefton4ya - no Mass????

4th x5
Sam brown - 410, 21 (sit a mass)

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'm in. Unless Cincinnati does something.....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

If I can come, I wouldn't like to use SoV/C3V units. At least, I just don't think they should be used *now*. I just feel we'll need more than 15 days to a little over a month to review all of the C3V stuff and get a good idea of what works and what doesn't. Seriously, we're only getting a little over 2 weeks to plan an army with the last 3 units(and in my gametime, it takes more than a few theoryscape sessions on HSers to really dig into a unit. Just my

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 13th, 2011, 08:16 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope to be coming, but I live in North Carolina now. We'll have to see if I'll be able to make it up there some way.

Go ahead and put me down as a maybe. I'm going to do my best, but I can't guarantee anything. Hopefully I'll also be able to drag along Nathanwright, Kafkaesque, Nick, and Trotter, some of whom you all have met.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day