Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 6th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
rym's maps - new maps added 5/15 (page 3)

5/15/11: Acropolis & Threshold were built for R˙chean's Gencon Castle Map Contest.
Download Acropolis here (requires 1 RotV and 1 FotA)

Download Threshold here (requires 1 Rotv and 1 FotA)

06/2010
Download Overgrown here.

Luyster's Demise! added. (Requires 1 Rotv, 3 RttFF, and miscellaneous tiles)

Download for Arise!
Requires: 1 Rotv, 1 TT, 1 RttFF

Dover Cliffs (Requires 3 SotM, Sand/water tiles from 2-3 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FotA (ladders only))

Decisions Requires 1 MS (RotV), 1 RttFF (trees and walls only), Split start zones

Mad, Mad World Requires 2 MS (RotV, mostly for the sand tiles), and various Expansions (RttFF, FotA, TJ, VW, Marvel).

The Dam - Unknown requirements

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; May 15th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old December 6th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: rym's maps

Glenhost Loc, not only has a pretentious title and makes me want to talk Scottish, it looks pretty good as well.

I liked the split starting zones and the all ice level bit hidden from range in the middle.

How did it play?

The last one is the first map I've seen with both jungle and RttFF trees on it.

Which shows how sheltered I am, or how innovative you are...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; December 6th, 2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Sorry. Probably NOT what you were looking for in a response...
Old December 7th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad you decided to share these maps. I'm quite eager to see the instructions for The Dam, that's looks both beautiful and fun.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old December 7th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

DrL - I appreciate the comments, though I'm not sure how innovative I really am when it took me this long to get the things posted

And the trees and jungle together? - that's because I don't own 10 sets of everything like you.

Glenhost Loc was actually a quite enjoyable map. I'm sure it needs tweaking to make sure all of it gets played, but I certainly like it.

RoninValentina - The Dam is indeed a lot of fun. It's probably one of my favorite maps. It's definitely not a BOV map, that's for sure, but it is a lot of fun to play.

We've played a scenario once where each of us put one of our unique heroes on the upper part of the map, and had to end up adjacent to them to activate them. I had Grimnak up there, and it was quite fun to watch him run across the dam and demolish people left and right.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll get the builds up as soon as possible.

Old December 7th, 2008, 09:52 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please, please post the build instructions for the Dam, plus the additional rules you mentioned. That sounds awesome!

Old December 7th, 2008, 10:20 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Cool maps!!! I really like ''The Dam''!

Boise ID Scaper
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM

inferno767 Woo who?

I really like "The Dam". Im going to try to build it. If and when i post the pictures ALL CREDIT GOES TO YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:12 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your "Paul's River" map looks like it requires one SotM, as well as one RotV.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM

WarpedPoodle Woo who?

"The Dam" looks great. A real race for the high ground Please post your build instructions for this when you can.
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Kudos on The Dam from me as well... looks like fun.

-insert signature here-
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Thanks for all the nice comments on the maps, fellow 'scapers. I will now attempt to get the build instructions up so that you guys can actually build and play them yourselves.

Last edited by rym; May 15th, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old December 11th, 2008, 10:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Very nice.....

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios