Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 27th, 2010, 02:54 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.55 w/ automatic abiliti

I made a few changes regarding the whole download process...first I deleted all the Download Individual Templates stuff. I can only see all those extra download links causing confusion, and almost all my downloads are coming from the "All Templates" file anyway.

I made a few changes regarding how keywords are handled with Uncommon Heroes. I made a patch from V1.55 to V1.6 so you don't have to download everything again.

Also, I posted just the keywords file for download by itself. This will allow me to change it whenever I need to (like when people find mistakes) without making an entire new download.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.6 w/ Improved Keywords)

What would I have to add the Marvel Style template to get a line for text under the hero name ?

The Classic scape cards have a line for faction there, but it would be nice if we could include the alternate identiy or supergroup name on the Marvel cards.

I was thinking about comparing the classic scape and marvel style files to find what I need but I don't undestand how the placement works and I didn't want to corrupt what I already have.

Would this be a major undertaking or something simple like copy and pasting a line of additional text to the style file ?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bmaczero again.
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:19 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks . It's basically just a matter of finding the general field in, say, heroscape-rotv.mse-style and copy-pasting it into the Marvel one. The positioning wasn't exactly right when I tried it, though, and I had to shift around the name and logo.

[Removed to avoid confusion]

This will be in there by default for the next version, thanks!

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Last edited by bmaczero; April 5th, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 02:58 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet Thanks !!

I do get a message on startup about dependancy. Is that something I can just ignore ?
Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:26 AM

Ah, yeah, you can ignore that. If you don't want to, it's probably the line that says Version you need to mess with.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:57 PM

Toxic_Rat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry if this has been asked previously, but how do you add a new race to the list?

Great program, thanks for developing so much for it!

Mike

When the DM smiles, it's already too late.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 11:57 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

You can just type it in. I don't think you can make it part of the actual list.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

You actually can by going into the game file (I think) and just add it under the list.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old March 10th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm currently playing around with a custom card, and I noticed that the only form of Counter Strike that loads up with the program is Samurai-style counterstrike (as opposed to Cap/Charos style). Is it possible to have both of these options in a "set" without giving them different names?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 10th, 2010, 07:52 PM

No, they must have different names to be used in the same set. This causes some problems as well with, for example, "Tough" and "Adjacent Tough".

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Is there a way to shut off the hot words feature ?

It's a great feature, but I just don't use it.

+Rep BTW I can't express how awesome this program is or how helpful you are.
Old March 11th, 2010, 08:16 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a request. You have the fog for the HS cards, but can you add the fog for MS cards as well. That would greatly enhance the program. Also, I've noticed that you cannot alter the text if you need to for when it automatically enters text. That is a little pesky. Can that be changed too? Thanks for your attention in this matter.
Great program though. Very handy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software