Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old July 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

Yep.

DuelingNetwork.

All you do is register and make some decks, then you can jump right into playing. I'd suggest starting out in unrated, since you're fairly new. You don't want to be going up against a bunch of hyper-competitive top tier players. I'll make a new deck if I play you.

Last edited by Chardar; July 6th, 2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:28 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess you've already gotten all the Diamond Dudes you wanted, then. Darn. I had a First Edition Blue Eyes from the Kaiba Starter Deck, but, again, I lost it at some point. >_>

I've actually had an intrest in Yu-Gi-Oh! for a while. I first started out watching the cheezy children's cartoon when I was still pretty young. I once went to a weekly Yu-Gi-Oh club and did fairly well with a deck that just had a lot of powerful level 4 monsters, but I was crushed every time I went up against any real synergy. Then I stopped playing for a while, and my intrest has only recently rekindled.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

EDIT: For whatever reason, my keyboard doesn't seem to work in DN. Oh well.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, it's working now.

Last edited by All Your Pie; July 6th, 2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My updated want list.

X-Saber/XX-Saber monsters and support magic and trap cards. ( IE Faultroll, Gottems, Emmersblade, Boggart Knight, and Gardestrike)

Nordic/Aesir Cards (Any but the Synchro Gods, I got those tonight)

Psychic type monsters (any)

and there are a few random cards here and there that I also want:

Plague Spreader Zombie

Doomkaiser Dragon

Archfiend Zombie-Skull

10th Anniversary Celtic Guardian

Raviel Lord of Phantasms

Dark Strike Fighter (I want but just for show lol)

Supay

Fire Ant Ascator

Seven Swords Warrior

Chaos King Archfiend

Formula Synchron

Original Left Leg of the Forbidden One and Original Exodia the Forbidden One

Armityle the Chaos Phantom

Gaia Drake, the Universal Force

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 28th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys I am looking for a card called Overdrive Teleporter. If you have one for trade check out my trade binder on Youtube

Here

Please read the description for an update on the update.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 31st, 2011, 04:47 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New deck that I just made. Looking for opinions as always.

About half of its cards come from the Lost Sanctuary structure deck.

Spoiler Alert!

The main strategy is to use various cards to make it easy to get out your high-level fairy-types, while backing them up with your counter traps. Unless someone wants me to I won't list any combos because they're fairly simple and obvious.

It's not perfect yet, and I'd like multiples of some of the cards in this deck, so...

Updated want list:
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x1
Hungry Burger x1
Zolga x1
Kaiser Sea Horse x1
Splendid Venus x1
Cards from the Sky x2
Burial from the Different Dimension x1
The Fountian in the Sky x1
Polymerization xAny (Never pulled a single one in a booster pack. Ever.)
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:07 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Say goodbye to Solemn Warning.

Old August 18th, 2011, 10:47 PM

A new thing I'm going to start doing at tournaments. I think it's a neat idea anyway.

Old September 5th, 2011, 06:04 PM

Does anyone have a playmat (sneak preferred) for trade. I'll consider anything, but I would really like a sneak mat.

Old September 20th, 2011, 09:32 PM

I went mountain climbing in Maine last week, and decided to open some YuGiOh packs while I was on the mountain.

What is the most extreme place that you have ever opened packs?

Old November 20th, 2011, 03:33 PM

I ordered a Spanish Legend of Blue Eyes Booster box the other day. The Spanish box is $280 cheaper than the English box, and the cards are the same. Yay nostalgia!

Old November 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Played a couple games today... Basically we drew a couple hundred cards out of a shoebox each, and made a deck. After, I decided to flesh out the idea a little more. Basically it's to win, without needing to attack.

Any thoughts? I haven't ever played a deck like this in Yugioh.

Monsters
Exxod, Master of the Guard x3
Hieracosphinx x3
Guardian Sphinx x3
Grave Ohja x3
The Rock Spirit x2
Medusa Worm x2
Guardian Statue x2
Golem Sentry x2

Spells
Dark Room of Nightmare x3
Meteor of Destruction x2
Chain Strike x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Dark Hole x1
Rageki x1
Ookazi x1

Traps
Gravity Bind x3
Just Desserts x2
Coffin Seller x2
Skull Invatation x1
Nightmare Wheel x1
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:25 PM

I'm assuming that this is a casual deck, so I'm not going to get really into detail that way, but I'll do my best. Comments below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Played a couple games today... Basically we drew a couple hundred cards out of a shoebox each, and made a deck. After, I decided to flesh out the idea a little more. Basically it's to win, without needing to attack.

Any thoughts? I haven't ever played a deck like this in Yugioh.

Monsters
Exxod, Master of the Guard x3 Core of your deck, fine.
Hieracosphinx x3 Core of your deck, fine.
Guardian Sphinx x3 Very good card IMO.
Grave Ohja x3 There's better options. The burn damage is very insignificant. I would drop these.
The Rock Spirit x2 Gigantes is a lot better. The only advantage this has is 100 more attack some of the time, and Gigantes destruction effect is amazing.
Medusa Worm x2 Good card, just be careful to protect it.
Guardian Statue x2 Fine, maybe add another.
Golem Sentry x2 Run three of these. Staple in the deck.

I would add Criospinx. With all of the "return to hand" effects you have, the hand destruction will be devastating.

Spells
Dark Room of Nightmare x3 The damage is insignificant, and there's much burn cards.
Meteor of Destruction x2 See above.
Chain Strike x2 Arguably the best burn card available, but this deck doesn't do a lot of chaining. I would drop these.
Mystical Space Typhoon x1 Add at least one more depending on who you play against. S/T destruction is always good.
Dark Hole x1 Staple.
Rageki x1 This is banned, but if your not worried about that then there's no reason not to run it.
Ookazi x1 See Meteor of Destruction.

You're missing a few staples. Add Heavy Storm and Monster Reborn, and possibly Book of Moon.

Traps
Gravity Bind x3 Looks good, but you'll need to protect it.
Just Desserts x2 Good, since we're dropping most of your spells. We should keep these to help out Exxod.
Coffin Seller x2 300 is still insignificant, but this is really bad for us since we send cards back to the hand, not the grave.
Skull Invatation x1 See above.
Nightmare Wheel x1 Stall and Burn, good for this deck. Possibly add some more.

We've dropped a lot, now here's where we make up for it. Add a Solemn Judgement and two Solemn Warnings. The cost might seem big, but your opponent's monsters will do much more damage to you over the course of the game. Also add a Ceasefire. This is an amazing burn card, possibly better than Chain Strike, especially in this deck. Also look at Fairy Box. It's amazing in this deck, since we have so many high DEF monsters. Now we have a lot of continuous traps, so we need to protect them from our opponent's Mystical Space Typhoon and Heavy Storms. I would recommend two Dark Bribe and a Starlight Road.
Just Google the names of the cards you don't know. Usually the top result is the Wiki. I would try your local card store first for the cards you don't have, and then Troll and Toad if you don't have one. Try to support your local stores though. They tend to host tournaments, and you can meet people who will be able to help you out a lot more than anyone online will be able to. Not to mention your supporting a local business.

If you want to get on Dueling Network sometime I'll play you. It's a lot easier to explain things during an actual game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games