Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 13th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cincinnati Sat. 5/11/13 Format-Apaloza-Mania Tournament

I'm sorry, but it turns out I won't be able to make it . I left a rather large box of Scape in Louisville, and the tournament is one the same day as this one. It's a 2 hour and 30 minute drive to Louisville, or else I would just go and pick it up. I'm very sorry. Have fun!
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:37 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I keep on contemplating armies. Does everyone know that on Battleplan, you have the option of using Valhalla Customs (c3v/sov)? I keep on thinking up teams.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; April 27th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:27 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Well after a long stretch of inactivity the Scape Bug has bit me.... I'm sure I'll be rusty but I'd be interested in coming, unfortunately i lack transportation, if someone happens to be driving through Fairborn on their way I'd be willing to chip in on gas!

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

One Week to Go!!!

Let me know if any of the "possibles" have confirmed their plans. Also, let me know if anyone needs figures (by PM).

Personally, I still haven't picked out an army. I'm pretty sure I have everything else in place!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:48 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

3 of my siblings are coming, one is not.
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:59 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Here are my ideas

-Augamo 3x Microcorp Troopers Raelin Isamu

- Racheim 3x The Book of Horned Skull Brutes 3x Rats

-Count Raymond 5x Cathar Spearmen Marcu E
or
-Ramond, 3x Spearmen, Raelin & Heirloom

- Kursus (Soldier) Marcus, 2 Romans, 3x 10th (or 2x 10th & Raelin)

-Ulfrid Hornwrangler The Book of Darrak Ambershard 3x dwarfs Raelin Guilty(or Eldgrim)

-The Book of Warden 816 7x Tomb Skeletons
Raelin Siiv (I think Siiv is awesome!!) This army might need adjusting.

Nicholas Esenwein 1 Deathstrike Thrall 3x Skeletons of Annellintia

Loves all Scape

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:17 PM

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't picked my team.

Loves all Scape

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Still haven't picked my team.
I have three. I'll probably "pull a Wookie" and bring all three to pick among.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Well after a long stretch of inactivity the Scape Bug has bit me.... I'm sure I'll be rusty but I'd be interested in coming, unfortunately i lack transportation, if someone happens to be driving through Fairborn on their way I'd be willing to chip in on gas!
Did you ever find a ride?

Jandar70 is not coming, so I'm going to need A LOT of help building out maps! I'm slow as @#$%, so be a pal and come early!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”

Last edited by Johnnylama; May 10th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
[

I have three. I'll probably "pull a Wookie" and bring all three to pick !

I'm bringing 6

Loves all Scape

Old May 11th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Mr. Llama; just wanted to say thanks for the great tourney---it was a ton of fun and we can't want for the next one (all responsibility for which is on you)!

I'll be looking forward to next time; have another sparkly trophy waiting for me

TheAverageFan and Capt. Amazing

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 12th, 2013, 05:55 PM

I thought the different formats worked well.
I chose Augamo 3x Microcorp Troopers, Siiv & Iskara. I just wanted to play new stuff. Fog of War hurt both me & my opponent. He used Q9, Q10, 3 Rats Marcu & Isamu. Considering the Troopers had a base attack & defence of 2 , the Rats gave them a real slap. The Troopers 1 special attack per turn helped. Augamo with his different attacks did the most dammage. He almost killed both Qs.
During Reverse the Whip, facing Mooseman on a heavy snow map, the Troopers were in their element. I used Narik, MBS, 5 Deathchasers, Raelin & Guilty. I eventually took over the high ground but Mooseman kept stacking up bodies. He played it so well, I was stumped for awhile.

I congratulate Mooseman for winning the tournament.
I want to thank Johnnylama & everyone else for making this event. It went smooth.
I also want to thank everyone for putting up with me.

Loves all Scape

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I also want to thank everyone for putting up with me.
Put up with you? I think I'm the one who took to long to play and slowed everything down!

Here are the results:

1. Mooseman 4-1 3010
2. Wookie 4-1 2583
3. Johnnylama 3-2 2605
4. Theaveragefan 3-2 2251
5. Captain Amazing 3-2 2199
6. Yogurt 2-3 2581
7. Captain Awesome 2-3 2555
8. Storm Shadow 2-3 2179
9. Sparrow Hawk 1-4 2042
10. FoJ 1-4 2024

There are some weird point totals compared to the win/ loss records. That might have to do with how many figs were killed in Treasure Quest.

I hope everyone had fun! I know I did. I think the shifting format led to some interesting craziness.

I brought Mohicans x3, Brave Arrow, Theracus, Mittens, Death Knights x1. I lost my first two, and then won my last three. My treasure quest game against FoJ was certainly my most memorable. I know he had a rough day (Samurais are still tough to win with), but our games are always down the wire! What a blast! I was pretty darn shocked that I ended up in third overall— with Mohicans, reverse the whip was my time to shine!

As for next time, how about the idea I was talking about:
Everyone brings an army, and those armies are placed together on a table. At the start of each round before pairings are announced, everyone picks a number out of a bag, and one by one people pick armies from among the pool. Only then will the pairings be announced.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events