Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Another Place to Buy À La Carte

Miniature Market is also a SITE SPONSOR here now so make sure you link to them from the front page.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:06 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Completely expected that more of my competitors would jump into the singles market and is likely the wave of the future (coolstuff, Alter Reality Games and a few others will likely soon follow). The only snag is current product availablity might discourage some or at least delay their move. Both of the 2 stores jumping into singles are fine reputable establisments.

Anyway, consumers might want to get a petition going to get a/bprices to add Scape. GREAT site to compare single pricing and an invaluable resource for buyers.

http://www.abprices.com/

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Anyway, consumers might want to get a petition going to get a/bprices to add Scape. GREAT site to compare single pricing and an invaluable resource for buyers.

http://www.abprices.com/
So suggested.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been using both Miniaturemarket and trollandtoad for a year now to get my heroclix minis for customs. They are both great operations and I recommend them both.

Now that they are both site supporters, we can't go wrong.
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:05 PM

MiniatureMarket Woo who?

Hey guys, Jason here from Miniature Market. Just chiming in to thank the Heroscape community for their support as we bring more of the product line into our stock. We now have added Master Set 2 and Wave 8 to our Bitz store and want to hear what YOU as players want in their as well. Feel free to drop me a PM or write in the thread to suggest anything as we join this awesome community. Thanks a lot!
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:10 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

MinatureMarket, I love you site

As I'm sure lots of people will say, I want to see Ticalla Jungle and Aquilla Alliance haha
Old March 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart

Boy, some people are going to be really happy:

Miniaturemarket has cracked open LOTS of marvel HS sets, and listed the contents for individual sale on their Heroscape Bitz site.

Run, do not walk, to buy all of the asphalt and concrete terrain goodness! I would imagine it won't last long:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/heroscape_bitz1

*I am in no way affiliated with this store....but when, really, do we have such opportunities to stock up on the specialty terrain without buying everything else in the pack?

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales